GAZZA...Let's send a message

LeithGer

To all the Bears and Bearettes lucky enough to be in the stadium, send a message of support to a true legend by giving a few choruses of "one Paul Gasacoigne".

Me, I'll be in one of the fanzones doing the same... :rangers: :rangers: :rangers:

I honestly think Rangers should consider a coaching role for Gazza(once he is sorted)

Imagine what he could teach the kids and the buzz about them as they trained with GAZZA.

Canny believe his family and friends are not rallying round him....i know his wounds are self inflicted but when your down then your family at least need to take you by the arm and say."right your comin wi me and your not leaving till i see that big grin and willingness to live again"

Christ he is only 40 and has so much to offer.

I honestly think Rangers should consider a coaching role for Gazza(once he is sorted)

Imagine what he could teach the kids and the buzz about them as they trained with GAZZA.

Canny believe his family and friends are not rallying round him....i know his wounds are self inflicted but when your down then your family at least need to take you by the arm and say."right your comin wi me and your not leaving till i see that big grin and willingness to live again"

:clap::clap::clap:

Spot on - was thinking that myself. Would be a win-win me thinks. He obviously needs employment in Football again and this could help him in his recovery

THERE'S ONLY ONE PAUL GASCOIGNE!!