The Mancs have come Out in Manchester singing

Adam

Up the RA

FFS!!!

I dont think I can cope, am I welcome up Glasgow, may have to if these manky bassas carry on the way they are!!

I really cant wait to get out of uni halls in the centre, its really getting me down, Ive finished for summer, me dads coming given me a lift back to sunny rochdale, at least there will be no up the ra there.

If you could hear it guys,

its making me sick

Up the RA

FFS!!!

I dont think I can cope, am I welcome up Glasgow, may have to if these manky bassas carry on the way they are!!

That's unbelievable mate. What a clueless shower of shite they really are, must be the younger mongs who don't remember the Arndale bombing.

Really hope we don't draw them in the CL next year, what a disaster that would be. I'd much rather have teams where it's hard for the idiots to get to.

are u fu*kin jokin m8 not word out them all week now this

not joking mate, look outside me window, up the ra, then come and fight me like a man, just for looking at em and im not in colours, so there just after a fight, shame they wernt around piccadilly gardens this time last night (is it too soon to joke, sorry bout that)

thats fucking shocking mate, im sure you'll be welcome in scotland if it gets any worse

ra? I cannny think what it stands for? sorry for my stupidity but this happens with me often. Please enlightenme

ira