Very small time.

el fergo

Did you hear that roar from the Motherwell fans at the end of the game? You would have thought they had bloody won it instead of drawing 1-1 at home....pathetic small time club.

To be fair, I think they were celebrating finishing 3rd overall. It was afterall their last home game of the season.

Did you hear that roar from the Motherwell fans at the end of the game? You would have thought they had bloody won it instead of drawing 1-1 at home....pathetic small time club.

To be fair, I think they were celebrating finishing 3rd overall. It was afterall their last home game of the season.

small time club that SCHOOLED US and LOST US THE LEGUE!!!!

feck sakes!!! GET REAL!!!!

This does piss me off big-time. Small clubs take great, sadistic pleasure in railroading bigger clubs. Though in fairness, we snap up their best players and bench them.

It's one of those things that really gets under my skin but that I would never really complain about, because it's exactly what they want. They do it to piss us off.

This does piss me off big-time. Small clubs take great, sadistic pleasure in railroading bigger clubs. Though in fairness, we snap up their best players and bench them.

It's one of those things that really gets under my skin but that I would never really complain about, because it's exactly what they want. They do it to piss us off.

why shouldn't they celebrate getting 3rd place after a dismal season last year.

can you blame them for being loud?

they just got a draw with Rangers, a mean cumon any1 who gets points off the bears should be proud, givin were the famous glasgow rangerssss :craphead:

I think they knew that despite their own lack of quality and with budget priced players they had more possession, more passion,outpassed, outpaced our team and out thought our management. When David beats Goliath the celebration is understandable.