I Place The Blame....

...at the feet of the SPL. Had Celtic been in our position, they would have received help. Playing that many games in that short a period of time...no team would get results. The SPL knew this. They loved it, in fact. Now they will get their wish. Cunts.

i hate to use this as an excuse but it was always going to have an effect on the players. Tired or not we still should have put a better side out than we did today. Making a team play 3 times in 6 days 4 days before a european final then 4 times in a week 3 days after that final is ridiculous.

Would have been very interesting today if Celtic had had to play a game. Would they have requested a postponement due to the death of Tommy Burns. You would think that based upon their request for the cancellation of the Old Firm N'erday game after Phil O'Donnels death that they would have.

I would also blame Walter for not utelising the squad enough, especially those players that have a wee bit something different to offer than what we have had in the squad all season.