Kris Boyd

gazza2209

Anyone else think Kris Boyd was immens tonight? i thought his general link up play and his flick ons were top notch!!

all we can hope for now is a draw between "them" and dundee utd! you never know!! have to just keep believing!!

W.A.T.P

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The flick ons were something else. If anything when he was flicking them on for bazza and darchville, they werent making the most of the chances.

Kris Boyd class performance.

He better play on Thursday.

Whilst he might not be the best, he has definitely been putting the work in.

Not sure how good the St Midden defence are with the offside trap, but the fact Boyd never once strayed also shows how much he worked tonight.

Basic things, but things in the past he hasn't managed.

Well in big man.

i didnt think he was good enough until the performace tonight, and if we do end up singing the dreaded Kenny Miller i think those flick ons with miller running in behind and getting on the end of them could be a winner!!

jeezooo it killed me to sy anything remotely decent about kenny miller!!

i didnt think he was good enough until the performace tonight, and if we do end up singing the dreaded Kenny Miller i think those flick ons with miller running in behind and getting on the end of them could be a winner!!

jeezooo it killed me to sy anything remotely decent about kenny miller!!

We should be aiming higher than these 2 if we have any ambition

is it just me or does boydy spend half the time on his arse everytime he seems to get into a decent position he seems to slip!!!

the defenders manhandle him and he gets nothing any other striker would get a foul

Should be played with a partner in all SPL games. His scoring record speaks for itself.

If we lose the SPL on goal difference Walter should take a good hard look at his choice of leaving Boyd on the bench so often.

he done what he was there to do win flick ons pity bazza,jcd,novo couldnt get on the end

still he has to work on control

:D As opposed to the rest of the squad? ;)

Its true the front two were the best. The midfield werent too good tonight. And broadfoot is not a good rightback.

thought he did well tonight, he worked well as a target man, thats not his natural position he is a poacher and he is doing well!! When we play 442 or 433 like tonight I think he deserves his place, he still couldnt play the lone striker though but that doesnt make him any less of a striker.

thought he did well tonight, he worked well as a target man, thats not his natural position he is a poacher and he is doing well!! When we play 442 or 433 like tonight I think he deserves his place, he still couldnt play the lone striker though but that doesnt make him any less of a striker.

On the evidence of tonight he's about 10x as good as McCulloch is at the lone striker.