BBC squad for today

Saudibear

I believe there is an under-21 rule in Scottish Cup games. The BBC's "squads" are notoriously unreliable. I think they let one of the cleaners take a guess (though it would probably be more accurate if they did).

I believe there is an under-21 rule in Scottish Cup games. The BBC's "squads" are notoriously unreliable. I think they let one of the cleaners take a guess (though it would probably be more accurate if they did).

There isn't a U21 rule in the cups, only the league.

IB might be right, TEAMS

Rangers: Alexander; Whittaker, Cuellar, Dailly, S. Smith; Burke, Hemdani, Thomson, Naismith; Novo, Cousin.

Subs: G. Smith, Broadfoot, Davis, Buffel, McMillan.

From the semi, perhaps 2 under 21s in a squad than the SPL 3? Talking of McMillan and Naismith?

Similiar: PARTICK: Tuffey, Storey (Murray 84), Twaddle, Donnelly (McKinlay 64), Robertson, Kinniburgh, Chaplain, Rowson, Gray, Roberts (Keegan 87), Harkins.

Subs not used: Hinchcliffe, McStay.

RANGERS: McGregor; Whittaker, Weir, Cuellar, Smith; Burke, Dailly, Thomson, Naismith; Novo (McCulloch 76), Boyd (Cousin 84).

Subs not used: Alexander, Ferguson, Furman,

Referee: Iain Brines

There isn't a U21 rule in the cups, only the league.

Been through this before, there is an under 21 rule in the cup.5 named subs ,1 must be a goalkeeper and 2 must be under 21 at the start of the season.