now it is time to worry

reddrock

just read walters herald interview and now I am 100 % worried , as yet he he admits to not watching a re run of the Uefa cup final ??? WHY

Would he not then see what we see ??

He has also stated that even if we do not sign any one else we have a big enough squad even taking in to account injuey problems .

Soimeone tell me I aint missing something here IS HE FUCKIN KIDDIN US.

now this ia painful for me as i have been a give walter a chance man up to now but have to say havin watched yesterdays game ( anti football yet again ) and reading this I am not sure i can continue tofight walters corner .

I will never give up on our great club but am asking guys is this us going forward ?? or am I blind .

a very worried bear here .......any one else feel the same

just read walters herald interview and now I am 100 % worried , as yet he he admits to not watching a re run of the Uefa cup final ??? WHY

He has also stated that even if we do not sign any one else we have a big enough squad even taking in to account injuey problems .

now this ia painful for me as i have been a give walter a chance man up to now but have to say havin watched yesterdays game ( anti football yet again ) and reading this I am not sure i can continue tofight walters corner .

I will never give up on our great club but am asking guys is this us going forward ?? or am I blind .

that worried i couldnt spell lol

Im not worried because i know we will bring in at least 3 new players ! we should get of the gaffers back because he knows what he wants to do and how to get it !

not quality that we need though.

Im not worried because i know we will bring in at least 3 new players ! we should get of the gaffers back because he knows what he wants to do and how to get it !

what do you know bud that we dont .... I hope your right though :rangers:

Try reading the whole article instead of cherry-picking the most negative nuggets you could find. He also states that he's still looking to bring in fresh faces.

is that the smell of coffee your waking up to

Try reading the whole article instead of cherry-picking the most negative nuggets you could find. He also states that he's still looking to bring in fresh faces.