New Xpert Eleven League

diehammer

Hi Guys i have just started a new league and looking for anyone thats interested in being a football manager online. It only takes around 5 mins a day just register for free at www.xperteleven.com and join my league with the number below.

Hopefully we can get around 20 teams and play 2 matches a week

The Xpert Eleven Thread

Xpert Eleven is a game where you can get your mates together and challenge eachother in the noble art of coaching.You can manage your team and compete against other managers in leagues and cups.Its not like a fantasy league,Its more like football manager for playstation ect.

It's not very time consuming,although you could spend a long time on it if you wished.It's easy to play, but hard to master.

We have setup a Spurs Communtiy league(It is now named Golden Power League, but it's spurs roots are still there and pretty much everyone in the league are spurs supporters) for all of us lot to compete against eachother and see who is the best manager of all time!

Simply follow these instructions if you wish to join:

1.Open a new window and go to Xpert Eleven - The Best Online Football Management Game With Focus On Coaching

2.Go to the 'register' link and enter your details

3.Once you have your account activated, log-on and go to 'search',Then type in the league code 127479 and you will see Our league.

4.Scroll to the bottom and click to join the waiting list. (Don't worry, you will have your team in the league in 2-4 weeks)

We have 12 teams already in this league! Join Today!

We will be starting the league on the 30th Of August.

Make sure you bookmark this thread so you can always visit it to post about upcoming matches, tactics and pre-game banter!

Write your name down here once you have signed up!

I would like to add,whilst your waiting to be let into my league, you can join an additional league.

The other league is an official league where every singler player manages in one big league!

What you do is:

Get onto the main page once you've logged in.

Click on the option at the side of 'Xpert Leagues' and click whichever league you like the look of best scroll to the bottom and join the waiting list!

Joining the official league will get your rating up aswell.

Good luck

Happy Gaming!

Coneilly!