Just watched the Celtic 2 - 1 Rangers game on YouTube there.

papaguy51

Pish defending for the JVOH's goal as well.

McDonald also pushed our defender out of the way to get the header back across the face of goal.

Out of the five goals they scored, in those last two Old Firm games, three were illegal and two were flukes.

All our goals were good.

Refs cost us at least four points, and gave them six, meaning a nine point swing.

And don't even get me started on Aberdeen's goal that got chalked off :angry2:

The whistle was blown before the player made contact with the ball, Plug was it :rolleyes:

I think we have a live one here :rolleyes:

Pish defending for the JVOH's goal as well.

McDonald also pushed our defender out of the way to get the header back across the face of goal.

Out of the five goals they scored, in those last two Old Firm games, three were illegal and two were flukes.

All our goals were good.

Refs cost us at least four points, and gave them six, meaning a nine point swing.

And don't even get me started on Aberdeen's goal that got chalked off :angry2:

The whistle was blown before the player made contact with the ball, Plug was it :rolleyes:

I think we have a live one here :rolleyes:

(tu)

He's using too many of their lies.

I was truly gutted wen they scored , still to this day i think if we had drawn that gaem 1-1 we'd b champions , the worst bit was he shouldnt have even been on the pitch he had 2 shocking challanges i think one was on novo !

Nakamuras goal caught macgregor by suprise i think , to me it was a good goal that we couldnt have really done anything about !