cant believe walters comment in the times

minstral

“It has been a thoroughly disappointing night for us,” Smith said. “But it is one, I have to say, I could see coming.

why then did you not do something about it, i will tell you why because you are still living in the dark ages of your last season as manager, negative tactics, will not risk youngsters, would rather play carthorses, and love to sign players who are nearing the end of their careers. also walter you will always be a hero to the fans for the nine in a row, but please dont spoil it and just resign and take murray bain and ally with you.

“It has been a thoroughly disappointing night for us,” Smith said. [b]“But it is one, I have to say, I could see coming.

why then did you not do something about it, i will tell you why because you are still living in the dark ages of your last season as manager, negative tactics, will not risk youngsters, would rather play carthorses, and love to sign players who are nearing the end of their careers. also walter you will always be a hero to the fans for the nine in a row, but please dont spoil it and just resign and take murray bain and ally with you.

Wattie shut the fcuk up. doh:sherlock:

That really is an unbelievable thing for any manager to say.

He's had plenty of time to sort the team out, and fucked it up royally.

Now he says he knew we were going to lose? To Kaunas?! Well, congratulations Walter, I'm so happy for you. Now piss off. :mad:

I said this in another thread already, that this comment is probably the worst statement a manager can give. He now put himself in a situation, where he realised something is wrong and refused to do something about it.

Do this in your job and it will be treated as a missconduct if not gross missconduct... you will probably be fired!