Rangers repel Cuellar raiders

Ibroxblue

Don't know about any one else but me personaly I would rather have a few players exchanged than money for cuellar. Like tottenham with Hutton!

Because as my brother pointed out if we were sell Cuellar for 10 million+... do you really think murray will give us any of that?? Don't think he would give us it in transfer money any way!!

Still.... Don't leave Cuellar!! :)

£10 million would be good buisness, £7.5 million profit is good in any situation.

But its waaay less than he should be sold for. If we slap on an £18 price tag now, it'd put clubs off, for this season at least, and if he has another season like last clubs would be climbing over each other to pay that.

i dont see why not?

after all english clubs hold out for what they want

if they can do it we can do it

instead of acceptin the fist offer it comes in crist :rangers:

But I still don't get the point in forcing these players out when the first big bid comes in. They are on long contracts for a reason, Hutton had only just signed a new 5 year one! Sell him at the end of the season when he's helped us win the league or whatever and we can properly plan for his replacement. We can't afford to lose him with the dire straights the team is in just now and he's not going to explode in the next 12 months or anything.