Speirs thinks we are pathetic !

Boweryboy

hmmm? :P It does appear that way, then again, the majority are generalised by the most vocal group, negative or positive.

Thats how it should be, but, at the same time, must be hard to defend a group that never has a positive thing to say about you,after a bit you would think, "whats the point". I think thats where he is at now.

He seems to me to have been in this place for quite some time.

You think he won't defend us because we criticise him.

Truth is we criticise him because he won't defend us;)

You knocked the nail on the head mate thats what we all think

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm? :P It does appear that way, then again, the majority are generalised by the most vocal group, negative or positive.

Thats how it should be, but, at the same time, must be hard to defend a group that never has a positive thing to say about you,after a bit you would think, "whats the point". I think thats where he is at now.

He seems to me to have been in this place for quite some time.

You think he won't defend us because we criticise him.

Truth is we criticise him because he won't defend us ;)

Cant argue with that Manti (tu)

Think we are in a vicious circle/catch 22 now though, which may not be good for the club as a whole.

Cant see either the fans nor Murray backing down from their current views on each other

Ridiculous thread.

One minute Spiers is the devil incarnate, next he's writing something which fits in with a view some of you have so you decide he's kinda ok.

I've seen fickle fans but some of you lot take the biscuit.

Ridiculous thread.

One minute Spiers is the devil incarnate, next he's writing something which fits in with a view some of you have so you decide he's kinda ok.

Not all of us !

Spiers and Murray are complete knobends of the highest order

Ridiculous thread.

No offense, but that is a ridiculous post Danny. Who has decided Spiers is "kinda ok?" A few people have agreed with what he says in this article, nobody has said anything positive about the man who wrote it.

Perhaps you'd like to reread the thread before you declare it ridiculous?

Guest therabbitt

I speak for myself only here, but I'm not trying to suggest "he's kinda ok", just feel that this article and one of his other last ones had some valid points contained within it. Thats all.

I'm a firm believer in credit where it is due, doesent necessarily mean I think he's a cracking geezer just cos he has written some sense.

nobody wants to buy us because of manchester, who wants to be associated with a fan base who is gona do that? You can say it is a one off, but you can never be sure, as long as we have a group of fans with their socks over their trousers and their burbury caps out to looking for trouble you cant say it wont happen again. I think it will take a few years of good behaviour on the part of the fans before people start to look at buying the club.

Everytime i meet a friends friend or whatever(most of whom 'neutral admirers of the game") and they find out i'm a rangers fan they always say something like "really? you dont look like a holigan" or "so how come your not a hooligan". Its a tag rangers fans themselves have to shake before anyone will look to buy us.

Thats my opinion, i expect some of you to slate me but surely some of you will also agree.

Ridiculous thread.

You calling me a twat Danny ? .... right, outside now .............................................. :kiss1:

nobody wants to buy us because of manchester, who wants to be associated with a fan base who is gona do that? You can say it is a one off, but you can never be sure, as long as we have a group of fans with their socks over their trousers and their burbury caps out to looking for trouble you cant say it wont happen again. I think it will take a few years of good behaviour on the part of the fans before people start to look at buying the club.

Everytime i meet a friends friend or whatever(most of whom 'neutral admirers of the game") and they find out i'm a rangers fan they always say something like "really? you dont look like a holigan" or "so how come your not a hooligan". Its a tag rangers fans themselves have to shake before anyone will look to buy us.

Thats my opinion, i expect some of you to slate me but surely some of you will also agree.

Your first sentence is ridiculous, speak for yourself whoever you are

what? i aint anyone hiding under another name. I regularly read this board for the transfer rumors i just never post anything.

You could at least justify why you think its rediculous.

what? i aint anyone hiding under another name. I regularly read this board for the transfer rumors i just never post anything.

nobody wants to buy us because of manchester, who wants to be associated with a fan base who is gona do that? You can say it is a one off, but you can never be sure,

That for starters

I was there man, I saw what happened. How are we hooligans ?

There is VERY strong evidence it was English fans who kicked it off. 2 posts and you come out with this shit ? doh

I'll be watching you.

Ridiculous thread.

You calling me a twat Danny ? .... right, outside now .............................................. :kiss1:

*smacks table violently* YOU'RE ON!

:kiss1:

nobody wants to buy us because of manchester, who wants to be associated with a fan base who is gona do that? You can say it is a one off, but you can never be sure,

That for starters

your still not justifying yourself. Quoting me and saying that bit doesnt prove anything.

i suppose you dont get that kind of guarentee with any club but then some clubs are considered to be much worse than others. i am not saying that i think our fan base are hooligans, i know that it is only a minority but do all the likely buyers know that?

Ridiculous thread.

*smacks table violently* YOU'RE ON!

:wub: :kiss1:

:kiss1:

Ridiculous thread.

No offense, but that is a ridiculous post Danny. Who has decided Spiers is "kinda ok?" A few people have agreed with what he says in this article[

Which shows they read it.

Why?

That for starters

(tu) agreed mate

Ridiculous thread.

Have you skipped breakfast again mate? :harhar:

ok fair enough if you dont agree. I was just trying to think how it must look from the outside. we all know the rumours about the enlish fans starting it all and being the major contributors, i believe thats true aswell personally. But when i watched the news they didnt exactly focus on that fact, it was always Rangers fans this Rangers fans that.

Ridiculous thread.

No offense, but that is a ridiculous post Danny. Who has decided Spiers is "kinda ok?" A few people have agreed with what he says in this article[

Why?

I read it because someone posted it on here (tu)

Ridiculous thread.

Why?

I read it because someone posted it on here (tu)

That's not a reason to read something.

Ridiculous thread.

No, but my lunch was a bit dodgy :(

Ridiculous thread.

No, but my lunch was a bit dodgy :(

Its hard work digesting some of your posts too <cr>