Rangers v celtic

Crozier

Ryt guys i live in Northern Ireland and have only been to two Rangers matches at Ibrox (ino it's bad but im only 16 and no one will bring me) Im definately going to the rangers cetic match at ibrox. Paying £200 for one ticket and its not including travel costs. The two rangers matches i have been too have been pretty shit for atmosphere with everyone just complaining about the team and not signing r nothing. I think they where aberdeen and dundee. Anyway i want to know what the atmosphere will be like and what bars to go to before the match for atmosphere. I also want to know if we are losing 0-1 do the fans complain r get up and sing to encourage the team.

P.S the only reason i think the atmosphere was bad was because they where under paul le guenn

It's at the Piggery

he didnt mean this one i dont think... think he meant the one at ibrox.

Yea the next one at ibrox

where will you be sittin bud do ye know yet?

anywhere near the govan west corner, it will be bouncing.

always is at an old firm.

pretty good in west enclosure aswell, for the banter with the stinkin ones.

dont know yet but is any of the stands just sitting there i thought the whole stadium would be bouncing

usually is... but you get the odd spot thats full of the ones who complain about singing standing bouncing etc.... but if we go and score a couple of early goals, youll love it bud.

usually is... but you get the odd spot thats full of the ones who complain about singing standing bouncing etc.... but if we go and score a couple of early goals, youll love it bud.

hope i dont sit there are it will be a waste of £200+. Here m8 which stand is where most fo these odd ones sit cause if i can i wont be sitting anywhere near them lol in fact i will be sitting at the other side of ibrox if possible

hope i dont sit there are it will be a waste of £200+. Here m8 which stand is where most fo these odd ones sit cause if i can i wont be sitting anywhere near them lol in fact i will be sitting at the other side of ibrox if possible

the stinkers get the whole broomloan so if u wana get to otherside, copeland will be ur best bet.

get as close to the Govan West Corner as possible as that is where the blue order are. The place will be bouncing as soon as we score unless you are next to the box which is unlikely. My brother went to the 3-0 game without a ticket and ended up getting one 5 mins before it started for £20. The real Rangers fan won't rip you off.

I've been a Rangers supporter for years and being a girlie my Dad would'nt let me go to Old firm games. As soon as I was sixteen I was there, been to OF games at Ibrox, Parkhead, Hampden.................. But in all that time words can not begin to express how it feels. Have a fantastic time, don't get caught drinking??????? :rangers: