Old Firm Game

fraser77

Im over in the states on friday neatest to me is PHILADELPHIA

Dark Horse Pub & Rest 421 South 2nd Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Wonder though can i get the game on tv as its on about 7am , wee bit early for a pub for me.

Impossible to get the game live on telly unless you are at a NARSA club, there is a contract in place with Setanta that games are only allowed to be shown live in our locations and Setanta is then able to rebroadcast all but the old firm matches 72 hours later. With old firm matches they are able to rebroadcast 48 hours later. If you arent far from the pub I would recommend heading down there to share in the atmosphere with fellow bears, can contact one of my pals there for you if you like, they're a great bunch. As with all NARSA clubs there will be a cover charge at the door to cover the cost of the broadcast, usually around $15-$20.

My girlfriend from PA she taken me to the pub need to get up at 6 30am though going to die haha.

She called pub tonight there might be a cover charge of 10 dollars(thats great price) but the games on and ill be there ill take pics of the pub.

My girlfriend from PA she taken me to the pub need to get up at 6 30am though going to die haha.

She called pub tonight there might be a cover charge of 10 dollars(thats great price) but the games on and ill be there ill take pics of the pub.

Guaranteed almost every game will be on at the NARSA clubs and that is the bar that the Philly club watches from. That is an excellent cover price, will guarantee that there IS a cover, no might involved, our clubs pay for every game. Great job gettin there to see it.

p.s. u have to get up at 6:30, you're lucky, I'm up at 6 to get to my club in time for kick off...damn early kick offs. Have a fantastic time!!!! Tell Derek Teri says hello, pm me, I'll get your info and email him to look out for you.

Im off to Florida on saturday, and had been wondering what to do about the game. This thread has been great (tu)

Well looking forward to it, Fox & Hounds sounds like the call.... I love how the site labels sellick as "Timbeciles", very clever :lol: Will need to see how the hell im gonna get there but

Anyone coming to Orlando at any time wanting to watch a game feel free to PM me and I will help any way I can. There is a cover charge of $10 for all adults and $5 for kids. The fox and hounds is not a very big place so for big games it is advisable to arrive early. Anyone coming from I drive area PM me and I may be able to help with transportation.

Anyone coming to Orlando at any time wanting to watch a game feel free to PM me and I will help any way I can. There is a cover charge of $10 for all adults and $5 for kids. The fox and hounds is not a very big place so for big games it is advisable to arrive early. Anyone coming from I drive area PM me and I may be able to help with transportation.

Nice one Saudi, thanks man :rangers:

Usually you can go to http://www.setantanorthamerica.com/ and you can go to venue finder and type in the zip code and pubs or sports bars that show the games will appear close to your zip code.

That will only work for the US locations, it does not bring up any of the Canadian clubs, if you know what city you are going to be in its often as easy to check the NARSA website and email someone from the particular club.

I'll be in the fox and hound tomorrow, im on Int drive and have a car, so can offer anyone a lift from the area. Will be leaving straight after the game however. Reply here and let me know!

im leaving early bells from davenporrt :D

btw in the fox and hound is there a gd atmosphere bouncy derrys walls etc :O~:D

Fraser, ur going to be there in about 7ish hours? lol Guess you'll find out then lol. Sounds like ur looking for the convention though lol. I'm usually just happy to have managed to be awake in time for the early kick offs...though I have to miss the game tomorrow at the club because of the hurricane, we have 3 hotels evacuated already in New Orleans and people still calling...

The pub is located on HWY 192 in Kissimmee, about 7 miles east of Interstate 4(I-4)

If coming from international drive, take Interstate 4 west to exit 25A, which puts you on HWY192, going east. Go about 7 miles and the pub will be on your right. HWY 192 has road markers, similar to large lamp posts, and each marker has a number. When going east, you will pass marker 15, and Medieval Times Dinner Show will be on your right. The pub is 1 mile east of the dinner show.

As I recall its a straight road when you come off the I-4 which seem to go on for ever, one good marker on that road is a large Wallmart store and its not far from there on the same side of the road.It is a small road side pub so would advise you to be early if you require a seat, also there is a cover charge which you will have to pay

Its actually exit 65.....

And the atmosphere in the pub was brilliant! What a sing song we had! Hope they will be showing the Scotland games.

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, we do aim to please. We normally don't show the international games unless it is a big game. If your on I drive try either The Cricketers Arms, The George and Dragon or The Best of British. I'll try and check other places tomorrow and post if I find anyone who is showing.

Sorry our flute players are novices but they are keen to improve.

I heard it was interesting at the Pig n Whistle in Brisbane, where the Brisbane RSC watch the games.

A few Irish backpackers were in the pub waiting for the start of the Gaelic Football coverage, which started straight after the Old-Firm game and weren't happy with the result

For anyone still in Orlando. The only 2 places that have confirmed that they will show the Macedonia game are The pub in Davenport and The Lucky Leprichaun on I Drive (Scum hole) both will charge a $20 cover charge.