Paul Hartley & Scott Brown - Where were you ?

superally29

They were shut down by entirely better players today.

That group we have in the middle is something else.

We proved how good our midfield is, after all it says it all when Miller scored two, so we must have a great midfield!

Great performance, but bear in mind we are sacrificing the sort of width Celtic have in McGeady and Nakamura in order to play all these guys. Worked a treat today, but on other occasions (like last week) that lack of width can be a problem.

I know it's a bit churlish after such a great win, but I'd still like to see us incorporate real wingers like Beasley into the team. Difficult to do without going to 4-5-1 and the two up front worked well today.

This is why being a manager is more difficult than it looks.

Great performance, but bear in mind we are sacrificing the sort of width Celtic have in McGeady and Nakamura in order to play all these guys. Worked a treat today, but on other occasions (like last week) that lack of width can be a problem.

I know it's a bit churlish after such a great win, but I'd still like to see us incorporate real wingers like Beasley into the team. Difficult to do without going to 4-5-1 and the two up front worked well today.

This is why being a manager is more difficult than it looks.

Generally, I agree with what you say & think that if Beasley had been fit, team selection by Walter might have been different. I actually thought he would play with wide men & Miller up front alone but injuries played their part again and boy did it work for us today !! On the day, the team he chose shaped up well & our central midfield was simply awesome....