"I can learn from Stu."

Poetry_In_Blue

I think Dean Furman is in the last year of his contract at the moment, I'm more than happy to be proved wrong on this one, but either way I hope he does get the chance to shine at Bradford as I think he is someone who can make the grade.

RANGERS are hoping that Bradford City manager Stuart McCall can help Dean Furman fulfil his midfield potential.

Dean, who made his debut for the Bantams as a substitute against Aldershot Town, is one of several Murray Park kids who have been farmed out to gain further first-team experience and the South African will stay at Valley Parade until January, 2009.

The talented midfielder will work closely with nine-in-a-row star McCall, now the manager of City, and Walter Smith will be hoping some of the ability his former midfielder had in abundance can rub off on Dean who is seen as being one of the most promising players at Murray Park.

Furman said: "People at Rangers have always said that I'm quite similar to Stuart McCall in the way I play which is a good thing. "So I'll try to learn a lot from him while I'm down here."Stuartt is a living legend for Rangers as part of the nine-in-a-row squad and I'm well aware of his past. "As soon as you mention his name people always talk about what he achieved. "Sometimes when you are on loan you can get overlooked but there's a close bond between Stuart and Rangers. "He worked under Walter Smith years ago and played with Ally McCoist so the link will always be there which is good for me. "It's weird but Rangers are more than a club. There is this hold over you and obviously Stuart played for them for a long time."

Bradford are now fifth in English League 2 after their 3-2 win over Aldershot and Dean is eager to make a good impression at his new club. He said: "It's always nice to be joining a team at the top rather than a struggling one. But obviously it's all the harder for me to get into the team because they are going well." Coming from Rangers means nothing, it's all about performance. I've got to take every chance to prove what I can do and fight for a place."

Rangers will be watching Furman's progress closely during his time south of the border with Tommy Wilson and others expected to make regular scouting trips to Valley Parade.

I think Dean Furman is in the last year of his contract at the moment, I'm more than happy to be proved wrong on this one, but either way I hope he does get the chance to shine at Bradford as I think he is someone who can make the grade.

RANGERS are hoping that Bradford City manager Stuart McCall can help Dean Furman fulfil his midfield potential.

Dean, who made his debut for the Bantams as a substitute against Aldershot Town, is one of several Murray Park kids who have been farmed out to gain further first-team experience and the South African will stay at Valley Parade until January, 2009.

The talented midfielder will work closely with nine-in-a-row star McCall, now the manager of City, and Walter Smith will be hoping some of the ability his former midfielder had in abundance can rub off on Dean who is seen as being one of the most promising players at Murray Park.

Furman said: "People at Rangers have always said that I'm quite similar to Stuart McCall in the way I play which is a good thing. "So I'll try to learn a lot from him while I'm down here."Stuartt is a living legend for Rangers as part of the nine-in-a-row squad and I'm well aware of his past. "As soon as you mention his name people always talk about what he achieved. "Sometimes when you are on loan you can get overlooked but there's a close bond between Stuart and Rangers. "He worked under Walter Smith years ago and played with Ally McCoist so the link will always be there which is good for me. "It's weird but Rangers are more than a club. There is this hold over you and obviously Stuart played for them for a long time."

Bradford are now fifth in English League 2 after their 3-2 win over Aldershot and Dean is eager to make a good impression at his new club. He said: "It's always nice to be joining a team at the top rather than a struggling one. But obviously it's all the harder for me to get into the team because they are going well." Coming from Rangers means nothing, it's all about performance. I've got to take every chance to prove what I can do and fight for a place."

Rangers will be watching Furman's progress closely during his time south of the border with Tommy Wilson and others expected to make regular scouting trips to Valley Parade.

The young lad understands! better than some fans perhaps :rangers: