Counter Strike 1.6

TinyPaedoLikesTinyPeople

am complaining to the ed admins I OWNED DIGNITAS KURT AND SUFFZ AND KAL INABIZZLE 2k8! wan deags all round lads they didn't provide PoV's So i Claim DEFAULT!!!

Aye Very Good (tu)

Jambos are shite ;)

am complaining to the ed admins I OWNED DIGNITAS KURT AND SUFFZ AND KAL INABIZZLE 2k8! wan deags all round lads they didn't provide PoV's So i Claim DEFAULT!!!

Aye Very Good (tu)

Jambos are shite ;)

a know that :)

just saying me and bluenosepete where dropping heads against the best team in the uk on 1.6.

Aye Very Good (tu)

Jambos are shite ;)

used to be in a clan with Suffz etc

Aye Very Good (tu)

Jambos are shite ;)

you sorted your pc yet?

anyone up for a session the night?

Aye Very Good (tu)

Jambos are shite ;)

you sorted your pc yet?

me obviously

Aye Very Good (tu)

Jambos are shite ;)

you sorted your pc yet?

me obviously

your ghosting skills are great lol, told me they were both behind the same box, fucked them both up with some spray haha

Aye Very Good (tu)

Jambos are shite ;)

you sorted your pc yet?

me obviously

your ghosting skills are great lol, told me they were both behind the same box, fucked them both up with some spray haha

game sense and sound help alot u should use it yourself sometime.

id rather just go and bust some skulls.

my sound and shit is great, i can hear ppl on the other side of the map and shit.

if i was playing a scrim with 4 guys that ive been playing with for ages, then yeah.. we know what we are doing and are hard to beat.

playing wi you lot is weird lol, i dont know any of you and plus they always cry and leave and shit.. especially the english ones lol

my sound and shit is great, i can hear ppl on the other side of the map and shit.

if i was playing a scrim with 4 guys that ive been playing with for ages, then yeah.. we know what we are doing and are hard to beat.

playing wi you lot is weird lol, i dont know any of you and plus they always cry and leave and shit.. especially the english ones lol

well u should be used to playing with me u know am amazing so just watch me play and u'll get better.

well u should be used to playing with me u know am amazing so just watch me play and u'll get better.

lmao ive played with you for 4 days ya mad man lol.. my scores always better than yours.................................. :craphead:

i > u