Zenit St Petersburg (1) v (2) Real Madrid FT

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great game that was, Zenit are truly a pleasure to watch, that was the best game I have watched and enjoyed this season so far by a mile!!! One of the co-commentators was so derogatory to Zenit making out as if they were rank outsiders, Zenit absolutely blitzed them. A fair score would have been about 4-2 or 5-2 to Zenit. What a team you have built Dick (tu)

QUOTE(Mariott @ Sep 30 2008, 08:03 PM)

Great game, but a very disappointing result for Zenit. It's a second good game for the team, but a second loss in a row. It leaves almost no chances to get to the playoffs. It seems that next year Zenit will play in UEFA cup again.

Are you a Zenit fan by any chance?

Yeah, I am. I'm from St. Petersburg. I'm reading this forum since UEFA Cup final and it's for sure one of the best football forums i've seen.

Great game, but a very disappointing result for Zenit. It's a second good game for the team, but a second loss in a row. It leaves almost no chances to get to the playoffs. It seems that next year Zenit will play in UEFA cup again.

I couldn't beleive how Zenit got beat in that game.

I couldn't beleive how Zenit got beat in that game.

They ran outta buy off money.