Reid's new potato rant

wbairds

on youtube I was watching a video of someone singing the famine song and someone commented "the orange order is from ireland so why do rangers fans not go home" hmmmmmm what do people think about tht

No, the orange order is from the UK. :pipe:

on youtube I was watching a video of someone singing the famine song and someone commented "the orange order is from ireland so why do rangers fans not go home" hmmmmmm what do people think about tht

No, the orange order is from the UK. :pipe:

(tu)

:unionflag: :rangers:

The Orange Order is Global, yes it was found in N.I. but it wasn't brought to scotland because they were trying to escape something, it was brought to spread the word and promote protestantism.

So why would we have to go home?

The Orange Order is Global, yes it was found in N.I. but it wasn't brought to Britain because they were trying to escape something, it was brought to spread the word and promote protestantism.

So why would we have to go home?

When the OO was formed NI didnt exist, it was just counted as part of the U.K. So Id say it was british therefore we are home. :pipe: