Best SPL Away Days

BouncyBouncy

Pittodrie without a doubt, but very tame now compared with what it used to be. :ohmy:

Yep.

Was always a cracking day out. Leave Embra by train to get to Sheepland for opening time. Usually ended up in a pub called O'Henrys for a couple of hours before heading to the game. They used to have a dj doing a sash bash and strippers too. Feckin excellent. If we got a result from the game then the train home was always another sash bash to look forward too.

ah the famous ohenrys

been in there once or twice with the jack the rippers

Aye, that was a great wee place kpl. Is it still on the go?

dont think so mate but i can check though think the strippers might be grannies now :harhar:

Easter Road is always a good place to go they dont like us very much, never been to Pittodrie so cant say that yet but it always sounds a good atmosphere!!

Wont be visiting Tannadice this year at our bus agm we all voted against visiting there due to:

1. Leveins comments after the 2 games last year against us by basically saying the refs are cheats

2. Many will know about your safety up there especially in the Main Stand its a death trap waiting to happen

3. There fans can request all the tickets they can for a Cup Final but then the next league game around 5000 turn up at there game so lets hit them where it hurts

4. Another club who was not willing to help us in our quest for Uefa Cup Glory

I know that we are 1 of quite a few Supporters buses who are taking the same action so instead of attending Tannadice on the 13th of December we will be having our Supporters bus Christmas night out

:rangers:

Been to Hibs and sheep-land but never Dundee United. I have heard that its meant to be a cracker. I am definetly going to try and get a ticket this season. I can see where you are coming from mate and your bus's protest but IMO every club HATES us and thats one of the reasons its soo good to be a bluenose. :unionflag:

Ive been to Pittodrie, Easter Road, Tynecastle, Fir Park, Tannadice, East End Park, Rugby Park, Love street, the one and only time I was at pittodrie was the 2-0 game we lost at the end of the plg/walter smith season (not last season, also a 2-0 defeat :unsure:), and I have to say that, even though we lost, the atmosphere was outstanding, loved it.

Pittodrie without a doubt, but very tame now compared with what it used to be. :ohmy:

Yep.

Was always a cracking day out. Leave Embra by train to get to Sheepland for opening time. Usually ended up in a pub called O'Henrys for a couple of hours before heading to the game. They used to have a dj doing a sash bash and strippers too. Feckin excellent. If we got a result from the game then the train home was always another sash bash to look forward too.

ah the famous ohenrys

been in there once or twice with the jack the rippers

Aye, that was a great wee place kpl. Is it still on the go?

dont think so mate but i can check though think the strippers might be grannies now :harhar:

O'henrys was a gay bar last I heard! :mutley: think it's shut now though