Carlos cuellar

villafan

I don't think I ever seen Cuellar have one bad game for us.

only one i can think of was dundee united away wen he gave away penalty an we lost 2-1.

other than tht he was pretty solid

Hearts away when we got beat 4-2 as well. He was awful.

In all honesty, i seen a lot of Cuellar when he was at Osasuna and i didn't think of him as anything other than a run of the mill La Liga defender. I really didn't think he was going to be as good as he was for us.

I remember the first time i seen him in the skin against Ajax in a pre season friendly. He kept Huntenlaar quiet that night by simply reading his runs, which is much harder than it sounds. I knew from that game on that we had a real gem on our hands.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think Villa are going to continue to get better and I don't see why they can't push for 4th place - Arsenal will probably just have too much over the course of the season.

As much as I don't like the guy, Martin O'Neill is a quality manager and if he can hold onto the likes of Barry, Ashley Young, Agbonlahor....and add even more quality then they will do well.

I don't see anyone coming in for Cuellar tbh - I think he'll stay at Villa. There is no doubt he's a very good player although I've not really seen much of him in the Premiership.

well of course I know MON is not like on here but for us he has done a magnificent job and remeber we kept hold of Barry, Gabby signed a new contract ad young is about to.

If he though cuellar would fuck at the first so called big club I doubt MON would have signed him, as you know he appreicates loyality above all things.

He's also a sore loser aswell!

"as you know he appreicates loyality above all things. "

Tell that to the Leicester fans

I think it is best I do not get into a debate over MON with you guys

Nah, in all honesty, MON was astonishly brilliant I'll have you know.

Villa are doing mint tho now :ohmy: wouldnt mind seeing Hull in the champions league tho :lol:

nor would I it would be great to shove it up what I term the 'sky 4'

it makes me laugh when peopel say the SPL is a two team league, down here it is no different except we have 4 who other teams can not compete, however we are closing the gap with quality players like Cuellar who I do beleiev would be a top player for any one of them

Villa are doing mint tho now :ohmy: wouldnt mind seeing Hull in the champions league tho :lol:

nor would I it would be great to shove it up what I term the 'sky 4'

it makes me laugh when peopel say the SPL is a two team league, down here it is no different except we have 4 who other teams can not compete, however we are closing the gap with quality players like Cuellar who I do beleiev would be a top player for any one of them

Good when you see teams out the "top 4" doing well :)

cuellar was great for us but bougherra has stepped up and shown he can do a job for us. looking forward to seeing bougherra next season against champions league opposition because in europe is where cuellar really shined.

Great player.

You'll get a lot of bitter Rangers fans having a dig at him (understandably), but he's probably the best centre half I've consistently seen at Rangers as a 22 year old.

In terms of ability, right up there with Richard Gough - and that's saying something!

Pity about your manager (td)

Can we have Ashley Young please? :D

Great player.

You'll get a lot of bitter Rangers fans having a dig at him (understandably), but he's probably the best centre half I've consistently seen at Rangers as a 22 year old.

In terms of ability, right up there with Richard Gough - and that's saying something!

Pity about your manager (td)

Can we have Ashley Young please? :D

NO

unless you have £50m and even then

NO

It was indeed. Best day of my life. It was like how Spurs fans must have felt last night, only a million times better.

Was that Helicopter Sunday?

I was working in Motherwell Asda that day at 4pm, out in the car park. Just sat and laughed at all the sad tims going for the train :lol:

It was indeed. Best day of my life. It was like how Spurs fans must have felt last night, only a million times better.

did you guys given he was the manager of Celtic (can I say that name on here ??) dislike him ?

from our POV we can not see how anyone could even you !

however Strachan, is a different case !!!

Was that Helicopter Sunday?

I was working in Motherwell Asda that day at 4pm, out in the car park. Just sat and laughed at all the sad tims going for the train :lol:

Sure was. I was at Easter Rd, I'll never forget when the goal went in, I just couldn't believe it. When the second roar went I thought it was 1-1. It was only later on that night I realised they scored again. I ended up losing my big mate cos I was too busy dancing about the stand like a big fairy. :lol:

did you guys given he was the manager of Celtic (can I say that name on here ??) dislike him ?

from our POV we can not see how anyone could even you !

however Strachan, is a different case !!!

Fucking hated him.

He's the worst loser in football, and talks some amount of shite when his teams get truly out-classed.