*** Scotland vs Argentina ***

Pedro

I'll take that.

My analysis.

The return of Hutton may help us get through this group. The difference it makes having someone whos confidence, pacey, aggressive and attacking in the rb slot is unbelievable. A bit of quality in the team.

Ferguson actually had a pretty good 60 minutes. Looked very composed and controlled our midfield well...from further back. Take note Walter.

Broadfoot did not bad at LB, but cant be expected to put in a world class performance.

Malony came on and was baws. Absolutely baws. Robertson was pretty anonymous, but Lee Miller did not bad after coming on. Commons also had a pretty decent game, although his crossing is pretty inconsistant.

Tevez though. What a player.

i'd agree with that (tu)

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the first 15 minutes Argentina threatened to embarrass us horribly, but tbh I think they showed mercy and took their foot off the gas and let us play a bit.

We were ok overall - thanks to the Argies letting us be - Ferguson looking like he's getting some form back, and being played in a good position, and McShagger had a good night.

McFadden is the most raw talented player we have, but even now it's still not been nurtured. Funny how once upon a time we considered him our Rooney - the Englishman has developed into one of the best strikers around, while Faddy remains in no-man's land.

Hutton looked some ways off his old Rangers self. Mostly restricted to defence, and tbh he's not a great defender. He's really a winger. When he occasionally got forward he looked something akin to the familiar Hutton, but when playing as a pure RB he's not comfortable.