• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

morning GBN and CR? (wve)

hey man, sup

nota lot man, you? im back at work so i cant get on poker they ban most sites :( do you still play a lot of poker mate? full tilt is the best one imo

i am still on pokerstars and i play a wee bit

how is work?

cool, works not too bad, nice and quiet because most people are on leave. hows life in canada?

(wve) morning everyone -  <bouncy>  <bouncy> i stop for the holidays after work today  <RMTIME>  partay

how is everyone

I am great, nice to see you on!

good to be on - can only post while i'm at work just now as internet at home is playing silly monkeys :( hopefully sorted tomorrow

was surprised when i tried to log on yesterday to have to re-register - i miss everything not getting to post at the weekends at the minute :(

glad everything is back up and running as normal - i think this site is wicked <bouncy>

canada is great these days

the country is really boomin

been out on a ship lately?

cool good stuff mate, na not been on ship yet, im due to go back to ship in april.

thats kewl, talk to that dancer lately/

my ex fiancee? funny you sday that im meeting her on the 28th lol. we havnt seen eachother for about 10 or 11 months

morning every1 xxx

morning mrs m (wve) how's you today <kizz>

am good thanx deej. what u up 2 the day? <kizz>

<kizz> im good too thanks, pity ive got a stupid bleep test at 8 <angryy> but i suppose i get out of the office for a while. whatss your plans for the day?

morning deej - how's you today

hey im good thanks you? cant be arsed with my bleep test tho :(

they do that with the army guys here - some don't last too long - think they are the ones that get extra PT :P but i'm sure you'll cope fine

they do that with the army guys here - some don't last too long - think they are the ones that get extra PT :P but i'm sure you'll cope fine

lol yeah i will pass with ease but its 8 in the morning and i cant be fooked lol. not to worry once i do it then itll be out the way for another year

lol yeah i will pass with ease but its 8 in the morning and i cant be fooked lol. not to worry once i do it then itll be out the way for another year

that's the way to look at it - soon be over