Tickets

cowieger

What tickets do you need mate?

Just in general. Am fine for home games but away games can be a struggle Hearts isnt looking too good for me right now.

I normally deal with you through my mate Calum

Do u know your allocation yet?

Yeah, we got the full stand. Around 3 thousand.

most people who applied john got there allocation 3 guys on our bus applied for 10,9 and 7 respectively and all got full amount so that should see our bus ok i think

Yeah. Good stuff.

We got 23 off Hearts. We had 3 spares last week, they are all accounted for now and bums on the bus, I will find out on Sunday if any members cant make it and I can take thier tickets onto whos asked on here and keep the bus full (tu)

good stuff i know how hard it is to establish yourselfs as a bus

were very lucky that weve got a great reputation and that helps when getting non members on board

good luck for the season and if i get any spares for games i will pm you (tu)

What tickets do you need mate?

Just in general. Am fine for home games but away games can be a struggle Hearts isnt looking too good for me right now.

I normally deal with you through my mate Calum

Do u know your allocation yet?

Yeah, we got the full stand. Around 3 thousand.

most people who applied john got there allocation 3 guys on our bus applied for 10,9 and 7 respectively and all got full amount so that should see our bus ok i think

Yeah. Good stuff.

We got 23 off Hearts. We had 3 spares last week, they are all accounted for now and bums on the bus, I will find out on Sunday if any members cant make it and I can take thier tickets onto whos asked on here and keep the bus full (tu)

good stuff i know how hard it is to establish yourselfs as a bus

were very lucky that weve got a great reputation and that helps when getting non members on board

good luck for the season and if i get any spares for games i will pm you (tu)

(tu)