Tickets

cowieger

No i have my season ticket, but sometimes i like to get shot of a ticket for away games, used to that in follow follow before i got banned

Just post a topic saying you have spare tickets and ask anyone interested to PM you

No i have my season ticket, but sometimes i like to get shot of a ticket for away games, used to that in follow follow before i got banned

You cant give an honest opinoin on that forum without being banned

i got banned for saying i wished gazza was scottish instead of english!! utter pish!! RM loyal :rangers:

I need tickets for the Beatles gig next week, can't wait to see them live, its been a while since they all performed together...

gigs cancelled lennons got a splitting headache

sore back i heard!!

What tickets do you need mate?

Anyone with spare away tickets im interested.

Same here (tu).

Calum, you know the drill - your alright mate (tu)

Kerzzo - PM me mate

No bother mate , Cheers.

Callum I will be finding out on Sunday if your sorted for Hearts, you were asking the other day.

Anyone with spare away tickets im interested.

Same here (tu).

Calum, you know the drill - your alright mate (tu)

Kerzzo - PM me mate

No bother mate , Cheers.

Callum I will be finding out on Sunday if your sorted for Hearts, you were asking the other day.

No bother , thanks alot mate (tu).

Just in general. Am fine for home games but away games can be a struggle Hearts isnt looking too good for me right now.

I normally deal with you through my mate Calum

Do u know your allocation yet?

Yeah, we got the full stand. Around 3 thousand.

Just in general. Am fine for home games but away games can be a struggle Hearts isnt looking too good for me right now.

most people who applied john got there allocation 3 guys on our bus applied for 10,9 and 7 respectively and all got full amount so that should see our bus ok i think

most people who applied john got there allocation 3 guys on our bus applied for 10,9 and 7 respectively and all got full amount so that should see our bus ok i think

Yeah. Good stuff.

We got 23 off Hearts. We had 3 spares last week, they are all accounted for now and bums on the bus, I will find out on Sunday if any members cant make it and I can take thier tickets onto whos asked on here and keep the bus full (tu)