Mediocre players?

Paisleyloyal

Is it just me or does anyone agree that without thomson and davis in midfield we lack fight and drive? Arguable Ferguson and Mendez are our best "footballers" who like the ball to feet and try to play football , so why did Majid play so many long balls today? The game passed the midfield bye. Thats the poorest I have seen the Rangers in a number of years.

Why does Walter persist with mediocre players such as Adam , Darcheville , Burke , etc? I spend alot of monye on my season ticket , away games , european games and I think its fair to demand a standard higher than that which is on show by the likes of Adam.

I am putting this idea out there......when Davis comes back should Walter move him into the middle of the park? Wasnt so long ago that he got three man of the matches in the middle of the park when played along side thomson!

Is it just me or does anyone agree that without thomson and davis in midfield we lack fight and drive? Arguable Ferguson and Mendez are our best "footballers" who like the ball to feet and try to play football , so why did Majid play so many long balls today? The game passed the midfield bye. Thats the poorest I have seen the Rangers in a number of years.

Why does Walter persist with mediocre players such as Adam , Darcheville , Burke , etc? I spend alot of monye on my season ticket , away games , european games and I think its fair to demand a standard higher than that which is on show by the likes of Adam.

I am putting this idea out there......when Davis comes back should Walter move him into the middle of the park? Wasnt so long ago that he got three man of the matches in the middle of the park when played along side thomson!

He should. It should be Davis and Mendes in the middle with Edu at the back and Burke/Beasley/Aaron out wide. Lafferty or Novo should play up front with Boyd if Miller is still injured. Drop Barry until he is fully fit. He is a passenger for now.