Freakin' Awful

Big Blue Ben

Can not get over how bad WE were the day,cant remember their Keeper makin 2 many saves.

WHY PLAY OUR BIGGEST PLAYER ON THE WING?

Walter is makin mhim look like a total dud. "Come to us son we will sign u on big money if thats not enough presure we will play u as a winger hahahahahahah"

Whole of the midfield did fek all Mendes the only 1 that came close to being effective.

Who is doin the homework at IBROX i spent most of last season watchin Queen of the south ,Because of work comitments could not make it to Ibrox fae the time i stopped work.Mcdonald played for Queens last season and any Queens Fans would tell u That McDonald canny handle crosses,good shot stopper though Yet we never tested him atal

CHARLIE FEKIN ADAM whats the script there does he have a video of walter on a car bonnet or (mike jewel) he is pants infact ma fekin 6 year old nephew could run faster and further.

As much as it hurts t say THE BEST TEAM WON.

Can not get over how bad WE were the day,cant remember their Keeper makin 2 many saves.

Walter is makin mhim look like a total dud. "Come to us son we will sign u on big money if thats not enough presure we will play u as a winger hahahahahahah"

Whole of the midfield did fek all Mendes the only 1 that came close to being effective.

Who is doin the homework at IBROX i spent most of last season watchin Queen of the south ,Because of work comitments could not make it to Ibrox fae the time i stopped work.Mcdonald played for Queens last season and any Queens Fans would tell u That McDonald canny handle crosses,good shot stopper though Yet we never tested him atal

CHARLIE FEKIN ADAM whats the script there does he have a video of walter on a car bonnet or (mike jewel) he is pants infact ma fekin 6 year old nephew could run faster and further.

No... He just is a total dud. Just not good enough to be a pro footballer

When have we seen him play in his position?

Sorry i have to stoop this low but Hartson said the day he played against him last year and he was by far the best player on the Park. HES NOT A FEKIN WINGER sayin that tho hes a fekin Better winger than fekin CHARLIE ADAM

Sorry i have to stoop this low but Hartson said the day he played against him last year and he was by far the best player on the Park. HES NOT A FEKIN WINGER sayin that tho hes a fekin Better winger than fekin CHARLIE ADAM

I made a post about this earlier:

For the people saying Lafferty is playing out ofposition think about this.

Moving him to striker:

1) will it magically make him have a better first touch?

2) will it magically make him have better awareness?

3) will it magically make him hit the target when he gets a chance infront of goal?

4) will it magically make him be able to complete a pass to one of his team mates?

I do not see it to be honest because these are the the types of skills that can be shown in any position and he doesn't do it!

No matter what position he is played he is still not able to show any skill

I made a post about this earlier:

For the people saying Lafferty is playing out ofposition think about this.

Moving him to striker:

1) will it magically make him have a better first touch?

2) will it magically make him have better awareness?

3) will it magically make him hit the target when he gets a chance infront of goal?

4) will it magically make him be able to complete a pass to one of his team mates?

I do not see it to be honest because these are the the types of skills that can be shown in any position and he doesn't do it!

No matter what position he is played he is still not able to show any skill

Playing at that level You have to play at the best position for u

1 never noticed his first touch being any worse that Darch, Kenny Charlie fekin Adam Boyd Novo need i go on

2 playing up front all ur days compared to the wing i think AYE

3 How Many Boyd Miss before he gets 1 play him on the wing he aint gettin all they chances

4 Read 1