Billy boy Davies ?

THEFISH

I think its fair to say that the English Championship is higher standard then the SPL so how do you think Billy boy Davies would have been if he was manager of RFC.

He is doing an excellent job at Derby who were struggling until he arrived and he was my choice along with George Burley before PLG was even mentioned :rolleyes:

Those two were my choice as well. I think either of them would have got us of to a better start. My reasoning being that we would not have had the Austria Vienna scenario and they would have had a better understanding of the Scottish game.Having said that I am totally commited to the Le Guen philosophy if only because hes in charge and as a bluenose I will support any Rangers team thats put out on the park.The signs are there and we all need to get behind the team.

You cant argue with Billy Davies track record. Every year at Preston he would have his budget cut and time and time he came back with a better squad of players who always challenged at the top end of the Championship. He fell out with the board and went to a Derby team who just avided relegation. This Derby team is now 2nd in the Chamiponship. Speaks volumes about him as a coach and he has all the credentials to manage a top club and this will happen sooner rather than later as he is a first class coach! Whether or not it is Rangers reamins to be seen?

Rubbish!

Trash ! :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's another word for the thought of pair of them at Ibrox.

Naw it isnae

2 good blue noses, maybe too much of a bluenose for the sly ones liking (beer)

change the record <zzz>

Dont participate in the thread..there is plenty more for you to contribute to instead of moaning about this one

The guys who are interested in this one dont want to hear your moaning now do they :rolleyes:

every thread is the same where you are involved, always turns into a dig at Murray regardless of the topic.

Many of us have concerns about Murray, but theres no need to turn every topic into an anti murray campaign, quite frankly its boring.

every thread is the same where you are involved, always turns into a dig at Murray regardless of the topic.

Many of us have concerns about Murray, but theres no need to turn every topic into an anti murray campaign, quite frankly its boring.

How can it be anti-Murray when the subject is Billy Davies..you really need to go back and read the thread title or as I said go and annoy other threads

How can it be anti-Murray when the subject is Billy Davies..you really need to go back and read the thread title or as I said go and annoy other threads

maybe too much of a bluenose for the sly ones liking

theres your anti-murray.

the thread started off fine, but you cant resist going off topic and onto David Murray

theres your anti-murray.

the thread started off fine, but you cant resist going off topic and onto David Murray

Change the record <zzz> <zzz> <zzz> <zzz>

Is it that time of the month

theres your anti-murray.

Point proven, thanks (tu)

theres your anti-murray.

Point proven, thanks (tu)

Still here christ <zzz> <zzz> <zzz> <zzz>

Spot on getting sick of this sly one pish as well, to me and to many bears murrays a gers legend and should be treated with respect (tu)

Spot on getting sick of this sly one pish as well, to me and to many bears murrays a gers legend and should be treated with respect (tu)

<zzz> <zzz> <zzz> <zzz> Thats up to you too..you are fully entitled to your opinion just like me wee man :D

(spl)

(spl)

<cigar> <bouncy> <RMTIME> <spinnir> (lw) (beer1)

Nae bother tae me again..hands down, and good night

(spl)

<cigar> <bouncy> <RMTIME> <spinnir> (lw) (beer1)

Nae bother tae me again..hands down, and good night

you still havent answered the query i made, so im afraid this is hands down to me (wve)

Rubbish!

Trash ! :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's another word for the thought of pair of them at Ibrox.

Naw it isnae

2 good blue noses, maybe too much of a bluenose for the sly ones liking (beer)

Just because you are a Rangers man it doesnt mean u deserve the Rangers job Murray went for Le Guen because his track record in Europe and for gettin the best out of young talent you only have to look at Lyon at the moment they are flying high in the French league headin 2wards 5 in a row and as usual into the last 16 of the Champions League and the man that started that off was Le Guen we all know it was gonna be a rebuilding process so lets get off the guys back and get behind the team the last 2 performances in the league have been encouragin and if it wasnt for Murray then we would still be in high levels of debt so lay off the manager and the chairman and concentrate on supportin the team