The Louden Tavern

adamlafferty

shame about who runs it

Aye it's such a shame that a Rangers fan runs two bars.

I don't care where you drink but stop dissing other Rangers pubs.

Jim, he was hardly dissing The Louden Tavern, he obviously doesn't like the owner, so it was him that he would have been dissing.

We all know it's a good boozer on match days.

P.s. Also on that note, i only ever remember KPL talking bad about 1 other Rangers boozer and that was The Cock Tavern in London, if that is what you are meaning about him dissing Rangers pubs then you would aswell if your bus was treated the way his was by so called Teddy bears down there.

shame about who runs it

Jim, he was hardly dissing The Louden Tavern, he obviously doesn't like the owner, so it was him that he would have been dissing.

P.s. Also on that note, i only ever remember KPL talking bad about 1 other Rangers boozer and that was The Cock Tavern in London, if that is what you are meaning about him dissing Rangers pubs then you would aswell if your bus was treated the way his was by so called Teddy bears down there.

What happened in there bud?? When I used to be on FF they went on about in there as if it was the best place on earth.

shame about who runs it

What happened in there bud?? When I used to be on FF they went on about in there as if it was the best place on earth.

He sent me a PM as he didn't want to diss the pub on a public board so i'm not going to either mate (tu)