My tuppenceworth

Carsons Dog

Walking up to the gound I had a text saying Adam was in the team.

Straight away I thought it was a wind up, how can you play a guy you have already said doesn't have a future at the club in the biggest game of the seson (a week before you hopefully punt him)

Then I had more texts and phone calls which confirmed it.

What a lift that news must have been for Celtic.

If Walter wanted to put him in the shop window then on that performance i'm sure his value must have halved. (what is half of phuck all anyway)

Anyway - on to the game.

After 5 minutes a missile was thrown from the tims at Adam taking a corner.

After 6 minutes the IRA songs were getting an airing.

I was sure these would get comprehensive coverage in the press if Rangers won and we would hear nothing if Celtic won and lo and behold thats the case.

If the tims had beat us in the last game we would have heard no complaints about The Famine Song.

As the game progressed it was clear we were gonny get the usual from the ref SFA.

Ginger tosser nearly cut Boyd in half and the ref never even spoke to him.

This was the theme for the rest of the game.

Rangers actually played some decent stuff when they got the ball wide but when we couldnt break them

down we resorted to type.

Less than a month ago the Hearts players and management slated us for our one dimensional boot up the park tactics after they beat us 2-0.

Why oh why did we not learn from that and continue to do it against a Celtic defence who must have thought it was Xmas again.

People around me were slating Whitaker but when he had the ball he had no one to give it to. Davies had gone inside to join the rest of the midfield and we had no phukkin width.

When will Wattie buy players to fill positions.

We desperately need a centre half, right back and left midfield - A centre midfielder with a bit of dig about him would help as well.

If he does not fill these positions we are going to spend the rest of the season looking over our shoulders at Dundee Utd and (god forbid) the Sheep.

Why did he buy Edu? Why has he brought Aaron here?

I hear through the grapevine that Lafferty bought a Bentley last week, at a time when punters are struggling to make ends meet never mind find the extra money to go to the games this was a bit insensitive at the least given that his contribution for £3 million has been next to phuk all.

Rant over

Highlight of the game was the O'ffended Bus banner. - Anyone got a picture?

Why was the banner removed? The tims had a similar bus banner hanging from the broomie.

I couldn't believe it when i heard Adam was starting, like you said, how can he field a player who he has said is going in the transfer window and is basically just a donkey.

on the Lafferty story, him and his burd were in the paper last sunday, or sunday before. he had ordered a bentley but she made him cancel it cause it was a ridiculous amount of money

I'll take yer word for that - its a slap in the face for punters like us to see journeyman players earning enough to buy a Bentley.

Colin Stein was a great Rangers player - he's now back working at his trade.