If you've got the guts to sell Boyd, then Fergie must be next

damien1

3 million for Boyd isn't enough though.

We couldn't get anything that could vastly improve the team for that.

We'll get two mediocre players for that money unless Walter is gonna pull something out the bag, Kyle Laffatme, David Healy and Gary O'Connor aren't the answer here.

TBH maybe if he'd play Novo as a striker he'd start scoring goals again, it's a cheap option but it is Novo's natural position, he's fast, direct and has been a proven scorer in this position.

We'll get two mediocre players for that money unless Walter is gonna pull something out the bag, Kyle Laffatme, David Healy and Gary O'Connor aren't the answer here.

TBH maybe if he'd play Novo as a striker he'd start scoring goals again, it's a cheap option but it is Novo's natural position, he's fast, direct and has been a proven scorer in this position.

i agree fuck healy or anybody else we get linked with give big lafferty a run of games with miller if that doesnt work try novo or velicka

i agree fuck healy or anybody else we get linked with give big lafferty a run of games with miller if that doesnt work try novo or velicka

I don't think we're in a position to gamble on Lafferty. He clearly hasn't settled and tbh doesn't look as if he could handle the pressure at being main striker for Rangers.

I don't think we're in a position to gamble on Lafferty. He clearly hasn't settled and tbh doesn't look as if he could handle the pressure at being main striker for Rangers.

We aren't in a position to gamble with lafferty but if we sell boyd you would sell fergie as well....Jesus.....