Hull move for Boa Morte and Kilbane

blyth

I like Phil Brown and hope he keeps Hull up, but what is he thinking with these two signings? Boa Morte is such an enigma, he does have a few decent attributes but I can't remember the last time he actually had a good game. Flopped majorly at West Ham and seemed to be strongly disliked by the fans.

As for Kevin Kilbane, I really can't see him contributing much by way of goals or assists for Hull. He might offer a bit of 'balance' on the left but that won't bring you Premiership safety.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11714_4787753,00.html

I'm interested to see what they pay for these two. I thought Boa Morte was on ridiculous wages aswell?

If I was a Hull fan, I'd be pretty dissappointed.

I'd imagine so mate, they were spunking money away when they signed him. £5m they paid. Absolute insanity.

1 goal in over 60 games says it all really.

Hull could find themselves in serious trouble if they don't start picking up a few wins, and it seems only a matter of time until Daniel Cousin falls out with everyone and demands a transfer! In saying that, he hasn't contributed anything in a while. Marlon King seems to be the number 1 striker at the club.

I've not seen them for a few weeks but they have to start picking up points - 6 points from their last 10 games. Yes they are 4 points off 7th place but they are only 5 points of 17th and 6 off 18th and they have not won a game 7 matches. They are also struggling to score goals and their next 5 games in the league are against: Arsenal, West Ham, West Brom, Chelsea and Tottenham. I can't see them picking up much there tbh.