We could struggle next week

macleod1873

I dont think so. Aberdeen played well today but I cant see them playing like that 2 games in a row. I think next Sat we will stand up and be counted. When we win it will ignite our title challenge. We could be top of the league before we go to the Piggery.

One thing is for sure. WE ARE THE PEOPLE. NO SURRENDER.

Well if I was the manager I know one of the things that I would be concentrating on in training this week.

Would that be stopping the balls coming into the box in the first place?

Good point and that is where all our fullbacks are weak. papac is particularly vulnerable to ball watching at crosses to the back (his) post. He wont be playing so this week that may not be a bad thing, but a lot depends where Whittaker plays and if his confidence is high.

Well if I was the manager I know one of the things that I would be concentrating on in training this week.

Would that be stopping the balls coming into the box in the first place?

Good point and that is where all our fullbacks are weak. papac is particularly vulnerable to ball watching at crosses to the back (his) post. He wont be playing so this week that may not be a bad thing, but a lot depends where Whittaker plays and if his confidence is high.

All this just favours the case that Lee McCulloch will play.