Rangers Media COD4 Squad

CooperSF

Alrighty Designers. It would be a great favour if anyone could help by creating our teams logo and and avatar. We want something to make us look professional and also have something RM related so people know where we're from.

The Avatar size has to be: 64x64

The Logo size has to be: 300x200

Many thanks designers and if i've stuck this in the wrong section then sorry in advance, I never stuck it in the signature requests because technically it's not a signature

:)

Alrighty Designers. It would be a great favour if anyone could help by creating our teams logo and and avatar. We want something to make us look professional and also have something RM related so people know where we're from.

Many thanks designers and if i've stuck this in the wrong section then sorry in advance, I never stuck it in the signature requests because technically it's not a signature

Will have to play against you lads sometime but we do have a player ranked in the top 250 in the rankings so it might just be him vs u lot haha.

Will have to play against you lads sometime but we do have a player ranked in the top 250 in the rankings so it might just be him vs u lot haha.

Bring it on ;)