Referee today

nvager

He sent off both men for barely bookable offenses.

Madness.

Funnily enough I thought he got the penalties correct.

I disagree.

I thought both were Red Cards. One either can be seen as dangerous play or a professional foul/goalscoring opportunty, in theory he's through on goal from there, and the Falkirk one was dangerous tho Mendes could have caught him too.

Papac's ttackle was in the Falkirk half with three lue jerseys behind him , hardly a professional foul / goal scoring op - never a red card in a million years and i was exactly in line with it

Willie Collum is a complete arse. Only a few seasons ago I was watching him fuck things up every week in the juniors(I'm a Pollok fan) and now hes doing the exact same in the SPL. He was fast tracked to the top flight due to the influence of his uncle Willie Young.

Expensive red card, Papac misses Aberdeen and Dundee Utd matches so that means Whittaker and Broadfoot at full back, Utd, especially, will have a field day with left and right to cross from.

What would happen if Bougherra is for the off.

That would leave us very very short suddenly.

Could they not recall McMillan from Accies?

As I really couldn't bare to either Webster or McCulloch.:anguish:

Madness.

I disagree.

I thought both were Red Cards. One either can be seen as dangerous play or a professional foul/goalscoring opportunty, in theory he's through on goal from there, and the Falkirk one was dangerous tho Mendes could have caught him too.

that tackle was 5 yards inside the falkirk half - with Weir in the middle of the park on the halfway line - Papac was never the last man <cr>

There is no such rule as "the last man"

my mate is a small time ref and was on a course with gollum and when they were in the showers he noted he had the word Celtic tatooed on his back. Note : My friend is not Jim Torbett.

I dont doubt you but if anything yestersay his decisions were in favour of us.

Just another shite referee IMO

Willie collum is the worst ref in the spl.

I play junior football and Collum or 'Gollum' as he is more commonly known, is one of the most hated and very much over-reated refs to have graced the junior game. He is up there with the most arrogant of men and was fast tracked into senior football, hence the reason he has this 'i'm better than you attitude'.

The man is a Grade 1 tit

Madness.

I disagree.

that tackle was 5 yards inside the falkirk half - with Weir in the middle of the park on the halfway line - Papac was never the last man <cr>

There is no such rule as "the last man"

Alright smart arse - denying a goal scoring opportunity is that better :anguish:

Madness.

I disagree.

Correct.

What was the Falkirk red for? Couldn't see it from up in the Copland.

There is no such rule as "Last Man" so its not even a consideration (tu)