Berbatov hasn't looked 32 million has he

Being flung into two monstrously tough games alongside an out of form Wayne Rooney is a tough tough task.

To compare his situation with Davis and Mendes' is ridiculous really.

point was lots of players fit in quickly to their new teams Gers is closest so I thought of them first

actually, he did well for their goal yesterday, but i didnt see the whole game. im not sticking up for him though, i do believe that is the biggest waste of £32 Million ive ever seen, when they could have got Benzema for that price doh

actually, he did well for their goal yesterday, but i didnt see the whole game. im not sticking up for him though, i do believe that is the biggest waste of £32 Million ive ever seen, when they could have got Benzema for that price doh

Berbatov suits Man Utd's system so much more than Benzema.

I think he'll come good once they manage to get a run of wins going.

A gifted talent.

I hope he comes good ...just expected more sooner

'With the exception of the shot by Berbatov in the first half, which was poorly saved by Cech and then slotted in by Ji Sung Park, the Bulgarian was largely unseen the whole game. So far in two consecutive games, both of which happened to be the most important games in United's season, against arch rivals Liverpool and Chelsea, Berbatov has been little more than a shirt on the pitch . '

http://www.sofiaecho.com/article/berbatov-..._31895/catid_71