• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes to go, stuck a bet on with skybet

What on?

5 Fighters to win their fights

OOh nice payout how much we talking?

100 smackers, only had a couple quid to bet before I get paid next week :P

Just watching the build up i hope Josh Koscheck gets a brutal beating and Anderson Silva wins,apart from that im neutral :lol:

What on?

Just watching the build up i hope Josh Koscheck gets a brutal beating and Anderson Silva wins,apart from that im neutral :lol:

This is only the 3rd time ive sat and watched the UFC to be brutally honest, last week wasnt brilliant I thought

What on?

This is only the 3rd time ive sat and watched the UFC to be brutally honest, last week wasnt brilliant I thought

last week was disappointing,im up for tonight though

What on?

Yup me too! I actually wanna see Brock Lesnar fighting again too, last time I watched him he punched some guy an absolute fecker

What on?

Yup me too! I actually wanna see Brock Lesnar fighting again too, last time I watched him he punched some guy an absolute fecker

He is a monster i would not like to go up against him even with a drink in me :lol:

Not a very exciting match up and some disappointed fans but it seemed to be one of those bouts... that ref was getting on my ferkin nerves though... thats 2 out of 3 fights i put down, looks like Griffin may have lost me it :(

thought it was going to be a cracking match aswell, silva is oustandingly elusive its unebelivable

On the All Access show, his coach is throwing balls at him at full speed from 5 yards away and Sliva dodged them all :lol:

lolol

Just managed to watch this today. Was a very entertaining show, shame about the ending but I think it was always going Silvas way. Don't think he even broke a sweat.

Yeah Silva seemed to be just sparing with him, it was weird. If Cote didn't mess up his knee then it would have been interesting to see if Silva would have picked up the pace a bit and go for the finish.

P.S awesome sig Wullie, did you do that yourself?

P.P.S Anderson Silva's next fight is apparently vs Chuck Liddell in London at the O2 on 17th February for UFC 93. Should be a cracking fight to see live if you can get down for it.