Terry Butcher On Talksport

WadeWilson

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good yin.

What was it that the Aberdonian was heard to tell your fellow terrorist-lovers to stick up their collective arseholes?

This thread is about the dawning of the Nine-in-a-Row era. The same glorious era that sent you and many other Tims on the downward slope to being the deranged, mentally sick shambles you are today.

Kenny Dalglish called it right when he described people like you as psychopaths. :21:

Aberdonian? You mean sheep shagger ya bheast. What the fuck have the sheep shaggers got to do with you posting up filth about our Queen and worst of all pics of ira scum on our forums.

Fuckin rattler without doubt!

He desecrated a thread paying homage to our Queens birthday by posting up ant royal filth and pics of scumbag ira members.

I have to say i'm not a royalist by any stretch of the imagination but what do you mean by pics of ira members?

I'm not a nationalist either by the way.

Aberdonian? You mean sheep shagger ya bheast. What the fuck have the sheep shaggers got to do with you posting up filth about our Queen and worst of all pics of ira scum on our forums.

Why the fuck would the Queen be photographed with the IRA? I think you need a chicken supper.

And then you can jog on...

_79537956_1588115.jpg

54 titles and still going strong. (tu)

I have to say i'm not a royalist by any stretch of the imagination but what do you mean by pics of ira members?

I'm not a nationalist either by the way.

There were no IRA members posted. Only sex fiends who have the same links to the Catholic Church which is probably his real bone of contention.

Big Terry will be delighted with this thread.

Why the fuck would the Queen be photographed with the IRA? I think you need a chicken supper.

And then you can jog on...

_79537956_1588115.jpg

54 titles and still going strong. (tu)

I didn't mention anything about our Queen being photographed with the scumbag ira. Where did you get that idea from? Oh hang on thats right, those were the pics you uploaded.

There were no IRA members posted. Only sex fiends who have the same links to the Catholic Church which is probably his real bone of contention.

Big Terry will be delighted with this thread.

I figured as much BMR mate.

Believe me Stiffington if anyone were to post IRA pics on here one of the admins/moderators would ban them in a flash.

Ibrox on a European night with Union Flag display and the other was the RFC crest

Ah thanks. Just managed to get on there, had to log in first.

Stiffington mate you're not claiming this as your real facebook page are you? It's clearly one thats just been created. You have no friends, no activity and as others have said your profile pics have just been updated.

And yet the profile you claim was me is still the same.

I seem to remember from reading the old newspaper comments sections online that you nearly got the jail for impersonating other people and stalking people's families online, you utter loonball. Seriously, what is wrong with you obsessed cunts?

Can we keep this guy and give him a psychological assessment?

33avqxk.jpg