Hamilton loses his appeal.

Poetry_In_Blue

Hamilton's appeal to have the 25 second penalty overturned has failed, the panel of five judges decided that the appeal was inadmissible.

Article 152 of the International Sporting Code states that drive-through penalties are 'not susceptible to appeal'," the FIA said in a statement.

"Having heard the explanations of the parties, the court has concluded that the appeal is inadmissible."

With the first ever night race being in Singapore this weekend Hamilton will drive this weekend only 1 point in front of Massa.

i have to say i thought the 25 second penalty was a little bit harsh, he did cut the corner but he did let up and let raikonen? through. Slap it up him though i dont like mclaren and i dont like hamilton either, hope massa wins the title this year.

they have deemed it a drive through penalty and therefore no appeal is possible. Which is technically correct.

I personally think the punishment was wrong, but it makes the title run in very close so it's not too bad. It's only going to be a stinker if Hamilton loses the title because of those points.