Scariest film ever?

Scott-RFC

Its not the exorcist.. hate that film.. so gayness =]

umm im not too sure but see 'The Amithyville Horror'

or whatever its called, thats pure jumpy and all because

its based on a true story so I thought it was kinda scaryness lol!

x Mrs Burke x

Japanese Ring. Nothing else even comes close.

what a movie! loved it!

I was traumatised for a month. Stunning movie - nothing else like it. So original and stupendously frightening ending.

If you watched alone. Late at night. Headphones on. Thinking you were watching a psychological thriller as the TV Times promised. On your own.

I nearly passed out.

Brilliant stuff.

Guest TheQueensXI

what a movie! loved it!

I was traumatised for a month. Stunning movie - nothing else like it. So original and stupendously frightening ending.

If you watched alone. Late at night. Headphones on. Thinking you were watching a psychological thriller as the TV Times promised. On your own.

I nearly passed out.

Brilliant stuff.

i watched it in the dark too, loved it.

saw the usa version in the cinema, was sitting front row, and its the only movie i felt uncomfortable watching and wanted to end!

the japanese version was the boxers baws though. wasnt impressed with either of the sequels.

what a movie! loved it!

I nearly passed out.

Brilliant stuff.

saw the usa version in the cinema, was sitting front row, and its the only movie i felt uncomfortable watching and wanted to end!

the japanese version was the boxers baws though. wasnt impressed with either of the sequels.

The yank version was not at all bad. Not bad at all. Kept pretty faithful although in truth it was actually a mix of all 3 of the Japanese ones; Ring, Ring 0, and Ring 2.

Guest TheQueensXI

what a movie! loved it!

I nearly passed out.

Brilliant stuff.

The yank version was not at all bad. Not bad at all. Kept pretty faithful although in truth it was actually a mix of all 3 of the Japanese ones; Ring, Ring 0, and Ring 2.

ring 2 and the japanese equivalent were so different it was unbelievable!

what a movie! loved it!

I nearly passed out.

Brilliant stuff.

ring 2 and the japanese equivalent were so different it was unbelievable!

The Ring Two was a whole unique story though; it had NOTHING to do with the Japanese trilogy - indeed, they said that about it - it was an isolated brand new story.