Donations thread for arrested bears on Saturday's legal fees

thebooler

51 minutes ago, The Louden Tavern said:

I must admit,the few times I have spoken to Chris he has been brand new. I wouldn't listen to people on here as i'm sure most of them haven't even met Chris. It is a bit strange that this thread is about helping fellow Rangers fans, while at the same time having a go at other Rangers fans

RM

Agreed.

Whilst I've already said I find it nauseating that personal shite can't be out aside for the greater good of supporting those who supported us on Saturday. By the same token, I also find it nauseating and ironic that this thread is now being used to have a go at other Bears, ironically by the same person who calls others divisive.

Yes, quite rightly state that is it out of order FF are not allowing the donate thread there, and from what i have read, plenty of Bears on FF are stating on the threads before they are chopped, they are of that exact same opinion.

But ffs give it rest with the using this thread to have a go at other Bears. I'm quite sure it wasn't set up for that, and it's not helping!

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, The Louden Tavern said:

I don't know but I would like to think they are waiting a few days to gather their thoughts before saying something, so they will not be accused of knee jerk reactions by the press, There are a few very clever people on  the working group for Club 1872, let's see if they say anything

RM

My comments are solely aimed at Dingwall and his continual chopping of the justgiving link. CG should at least be tweeting it considering the following he has on Twitter (but he has chosen to remain silent and avoid the issue which leaves a big question mark over him and who is pulling his strings).

Maybe Club1872 could publicy ask Dingwall why he refuses to endorse it....

2 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

My comments are solely aimed at Dingwall and his continual chopping of the justgiving link. CG should at least be tweeting it considering the following he has on Twitter (but he has chosen to remain silent and avoid the issue which leaves a big question mark over him and who is pulling his strings).

Maybe you should give it a rest and stop hijacking this thread, it's not helping!

Just now, Siam69 said:

But ffs give it rest with the using this thread to have a go at other Bears. I'm quite sure it wasn't set up for that, and it's not helping!

I've already explained why I've posted what I have in this thread and to be honest, I'm not having a go at 'other Bears' - just two (of high profile) in particular whose actions (or lack of) leave a lot to be desired.

11 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

As I said, I hope Club 1872 are gathering their thoughts ( that's what I would do ) and if that is the case then Chris will have been asked by the working party not to say anything so they can release a statment from the group, I might be wrong ', who knows,

I have no idea why you would elevate mark to that importance

RM

2 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

Robert he was the same way with RF till he seen how well it was going.  How many threads got chopped when folk were trying to promote it. 

Correct, so he wanted a piece of the action.

I'd be willing to bet right now that one or more of his cohorts make it onto the board of club1872. Just like he resigned from the RST as he couldn't stand another term as Chairman due to their Constitution.

He put Chris Graham in there to be his lackey.

2 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

As I said in my original post (at the top of this page) I didn't want to detract from the good work being done but Mark Dingwall needs to be seen for what he is (a parasitical egotist) and should be subsequently hounded for his latest actions.

Chris Graham (the voice of the RST and 'support') is complicit due to his silence regarding this.

A case of the 'tail wagging the dog' if you like.

I was actually thinking that Chris Graham, by his silence, is actually condoning FF's stand, which means as spokesman for the RST, they agree, which kinda looks bad for anyone or any group who are involved with the RST.

Can disputes now be taken elsewhere guys.  If this derailment continues the thread will end up getting closed. Which is the exact same impact as what has happened over on FF.

Seriously, for the good of the fundraising, take it to PMs or start a new thread eh.

43 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Correct, so he wanted a piece of the action.

I'd be willing to bet right now that one or more of his cohorts make it onto the board of club1872. Just like he resigned from the RST as he couldn't stand another term as Chairman due to their Constitution.

He put Chris Graham in there to be his lackey.

Stop using this to have a go at C1872. It's low. Starting this was a good move but i doubt you done it to point score. 

39 minutes ago, thebooler said:

I was actually thinking that Chris Graham, by his silence, is actually condoning FF's stand, which means as spokesman for the RST, they agree, which kinda looks bad for anyone or any group who are involved with the RST.

Ask your source... Let's see how good they are 

9 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

Ask your source... Let's see how good they are 

No source pal. The Rangers fans spokesman hasn't criticised FF for not supporting the fundraising effort.

Surely he's not planning on using Saturdays sad state of affairs to launch a new initiative?

That's all I'll say on here. As said above, it would be a good idea to start a new thread on ongoing issues. ?

14 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

Stop using this to have a go at C1872. It's low. Starting this was a good move but i doubt you done it to point score. 

If you read it properly, and follow the gist of the thread, you'll find I'm not even having a go at club1872. I'm having a go at Dingwall.

If none of his cohorts make it onto the Board, club1872 doesn't even come into it.

It's such things as this that keep me from joining club1872 right away. I'll hang off and see how things go.

40 minutes ago, thebooler said:

You are absolutely shameless, now using this thread to have a go at other Bears with your 'assumptions'. This a thread asking for Bears to come together to support each other. 

Your hypocrisy is only matched by your transparency. 

Do you think this endears people to donate? But it seems your pathetic petty digs seem to be much more important to you anyway. 

The irony of some on here calling others divisive, and the way they now use this thread to do the exact same is a sight to behold. 

One's as bad as the other IMO. 

8 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

You are absolutely shameless, now using this thread to have a go at other Bears with your 'assumptions'. This a thread asking for Bears to come together to support each other. 

Your hypocrisy is only matched by your transparency. 

Do you think this endears people to donate? But it seems your pathetic petty digs seem to be much more important to you anyway. 

The irony of some on here calling others divisive, and the way they now use this thread to do the exact same is a sight to behold. 

One's as bad as the other IMO. 

Yes. You are 100% correct. I wish Admin had deleted ALL posts on the thread from both sides or however many sides there are, and as the person who started the thread, I'm also disappointed, but I'll always defend myself.

And that won't change no matter what the fuck you think.

Now maybe admin can delete all posts that are not about donating and maybe we'll get more donations.

If you've anything more you'd like to say you can do it by PM.

1 minute ago, thebooler said:

Now maybe admin can delete all threads are not about donating and maybe we'll get more donations.

?

And the latest is by a bheggar who agrees we are getting mugged off.

Who'd have thunk it ?.

£2733

7 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Yes. You are 100% correct. I wish Admin had deleted ALL posts on the thread from both sides or however many sides there are, and as the person who started the thread, I'm also disappointed, but I'll always defend myself.

And that won't change no matter what the fuck you think.

Now maybe admin can delete all posts that are not about donating and maybe we'll get more donations.

Defend yourself?

Why how attacked you? All I seen was you coming on the thread today and stoking the fire.  You trying to come across as all innocent, a victim, laughable. You knew exactly what you were doing. 

Anyway, yea, be good if the shite was deleted, some can't help themselves.

FollowFollow could redeem themselves by starting their own fund and if they wanted to at the end could merge the two pots by someone neutral?

that way they can still help and be stubborn about it if that's what they want 

not ideal but job still done 

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

FollowFollow could redeem themselves by starting their own fund and if they wanted to at the end could merge the two pots by someone neutral?

Wasn't their idea though so it won't happen.

Has to be their idea so kudos are involved.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

They could yea, though I doubt they will.

To be honest, there should be no need to do that, but such is the politics and infighting, sadly this is where we're at, even after what happened to us on Saturday.

It should be much bigger than all that shite.

It's never the twain shall meet with some, instead of united we stand, divided we fall.

Anyway, there are plenty of Bears on FF who are aware and supportive of this now, as well as elsewhere, we need to continue to promote and try to hit or exceed the target for those that 'walked the walk' on Saturday. Rise above all the infighting shite.

What's the famous quote, 'Their only crime was loyalty' (tu)

im sorry but the fans have given more than enough in the past, if memory serves me right we still have some sort of a fans fund for fighting things

if the club cant/wont help the fans given the club has already stated that the fans were literally protecting the players and under severe provocation, then the RFFF should be used for each and every single fucking bear who plod has had the audacity to even fucking speak to regarding saturday

Jim,

If you read the link to the just giving. The originators ask the rfff to get involved. However, that's not VBs call to make.  So VB started a fundraiser.  I fail to see what is wrong with that.

Hopefully RFFF do come aboard on this.

1 hour ago, StublueKPL said:

Jim,

If you read the link to the just giving. The originators ask the rfff to get involved. However, that's not VBs call to make.  So VB started a fundraiser.  I fail to see what is wrong with that.

Hopefully RFFF do come aboard on this.

I have no issue with fans doing it, however the rfff board or whatever need to get off their arses and do this,