Youngsters

DariuszAdamczuk

I'd honestly start with McCrorie and Aidan Wilson as a defensive partnership in our next game to see how it goes, Cardoso made McCrorie look like Nesta today and Alves has hardly set the world alight since arriving. I was impressed with Wilson at the end of last season and well impressed with McCrorie today. We should be coming 2nd in this league even if the young players are getting a shot.

Tims are way ahead of us in financial terms apparently so why aren't we trying to give these young guys more of a shot to maybe save us having to spend more on getting numbers in for the squad in January/Summer.

Hardie is another one who for me can't be any worse an option to have than Miller coming off the bench, having a core of young Scottish boys who know what this club is all about wouldn't harm our chances in games like the one today.

Also there has to be a better 3rd choice left back at our club than Hodson who is an absolute coward....