Fixture Scheduling around the europa qualifiers

gkb10127

How soon will the fixtures be moved? For example I'm assuming all the Saturday games will be moved to sundays? For example the st mirren game on the 11th will be moved to the 12th? How soon will we know the times on the Sundays? Just trying to juggle work shifts at the moment. Cheers for any help

Just now, .Williamson. said:

If it moves to the sunday it will be fucking dreadful 

It's the only way I think it can work to be honest if we are hopefully still in the europa by that point. But it leaves me in a bit of a predicament because I didn't factor in the impact the Europa games will have when I was sorting out work schedules 

1 minute ago, gkb10127 said:

It's the only way I think it can work to be honest if we are hopefully still in the europa by that point. But it leaves me in a bit of a predicament because I didn't factor in the impact the Europa games will have when I was sorting out work schedules 

I am in the same situation. 

I booked that Saturday and Sunday off and now i'll have to hope I can change the Saturday to the Monday

10 hours ago, gkb10127 said:

How soon will the fixtures be moved? For example I'm assuming all the Saturday games will be moved to sundays? For example the st mirren game on the 11th will be moved to the 12th? How soon will we know the times on the Sundays? Just trying to juggle work shifts at the moment. Cheers for any help

Immediately if we progress through each round, if the game isn’t on tv Sunday is the only option so there won’t be much to change. A 3 o’clock Saturday kick off would simply become a 3 o’clock Sunday kick-off

3 hours ago, JentleJames said:

Immediately if we progress through each round, if the game isn’t on tv Sunday is the only option so there won’t be much to change. A 3 o’clock Saturday kick off would simply become a 3 o’clock Sunday kick-off

This, although if the League could get away with it they would have us playing on the Friday night 24 hrs later