Signed Photos for Young Bear?

Having put together a few autograph displays with my son in recent years we have a handful of signed photos/cards left over. Rather than have them sitting doing nothing we’d prefer they went to someone who would appreciate them. My son was thinking a young Bear/Bearette who maybe doesn’t have much (or has had a tough time) and would like something to connect to our past.

Happy to pass these items on to an established RM poster in good faith if anyone has a young person in mind.

The signatures are: John Greig, Ralph Brand, Colin Stein, The Goalie, Gazza, Davy Wilson, Mark Hateley, Eric Caldow, Brian Laudrup, Ian Durrant, Ally McCoist, Colin Jackson, Mikel Arteta, Derek Parlane, Chris Woods, Gordon Durie, Terry Butcher.

Also included is an interesting press photo of the King and Queen visiting Ibrox on a tour of the bombed Clyde docks during WW2 that I was going to mount but I know I won’t get around to it.

Please drop me a PM if you can help and I’ll post here to say it’s sorted. Many thanks.

Signed Photos.jpg