Farewell Eduardo Herrera

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, 2nd Flute said:

The reptiles buy cunts in and sell them for millions, we buy cunts ,and spend a fortune paying them off , something needs sorted. 

Tbh they buy some amount of shite as well,the difference is they recoup money,sometimes ridiculous amounts. We just give cunts big contracts then pay them to leave. It's been like that for fucking years.

When it comes to wasting money we are the fucking world's worst.

1 minute ago, Sket said:

Tbh they buy some amount of shite as well,the difference is they recoup money,sometimes ridiculous amounts. We just give cunts big contracts then pay them to leave. It's been like that for fucking years.

When it comes to wasting money we are the fucking world's worst.

👍

1 hour ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Pedro.

how the fuck he managed to get Morelos s a total wonder!

i can only think it’s because  he had worked in South America, and Johannsen knew him from playing in Finland.

the only plus points I can think of with that manager were Morelos and Candeias. 

Jack too

1 hour ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Pedro.

how the fuck he managed to get Morelos s a total wonder!

i can only think it’s because  he had worked in South America, and Johannsen knew him from playing in Finland.

the only plus points I can think of with that manager were Morelos and Candeias. 

If you buy enough tickets in the lottery there is a chance you will have a winner.  Think everything he did was a lottery. 

46 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

The reptiles buy cunts in and sell them for millions, we buy cunts ,and spend a fortune paying them off , something needs sorted. 

Correct.  We should be scouting Scotland for promising players.  They either make the first team or if not we sell them on to put money in the coffers for quality transfers. Win-win.   But we don’t.......... 

1 minute ago, andyhrfc said:

Correct.  We should be scouting Scotland for promising players.  They either make the first team or if not we sell them on to put money in the coffers for quality transfers.  Win-win.   But we don’t.......... 

I'd like to know the thought process behind buying players for Rangers, who's wanting to buy them,as against who wants them in the team.

Archived