Tonight...

Clemdog

10 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

No I'm not fuckface, I already said there's no disgrace tonight 

stop replying to my posts and go back up Gerrards arse

You were slating Gerrard at half time. You post nothing positive, you disappear during the good times, you reappear and post only negative shite when we struggle.

Utter bollocks from you as usual. Typical narrative. Suck the life out a boulder you would.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You were slating Gerrard at half time. You post nothing positive, you disappear during the good times, you reappear and post only negative shite when we struggle.

Utter bollocks from you as usual. Typical narrative. Suck the life out a boulder you would.

Weirdo going through my posts again, are you on a register of some kind?

Will need to see the highlights, but we keep losing goals to silly mistakes. From where I was, it looked like the penalty obviously could of been avoided, and the second looked like we stopped it from going out for a corner by hitting it back across the box.

We had a miracle against Braga and miracles don’t happen this often but the story Is we have been diabolical since Xmas apart from Braga away and the miracle 15 minutes at home against  Braga. Tonight we looked better in patches in the 2nd half when Kamberi came on. We gifted them all their goals and Alfie missed his usual one on one.

Archived