Paranoia

Leiper

Gordan Strachan "19 games and no penalties"

Hahahaha! (hah)

To tell you the truth, we should of had a penalty as well. Plus we out-played celtic, easy. I'll still be buying Kenny Clarkson a pint the next time I see him.

I'm ecstatic with the result...But I think it's mainly due to the fact we scored in the 88th minute.

Before the game I was thinking and hoping we would take the three points but I am happy. The performance was brilliant minus Charlie Adam and perhaps wee Smith. Hutton was outstanding, Ferguson gives me a hardon, and we were unlucky.

We're sitting 3rd just now, I don't care. I think we'll take second spot this season. However, next season will be a different story.

What are my fellow Teddy Bears thinking about today's performance, result and how the end of the season will unfold?

Minus Charlie Adam?

It pisses me off that people keep having a go at him? What did he do wrong today?

A couple of passes went astray, I'll give you that, but it's only because he's one of the only players who have that try the diffuicult inventive pass sometimes.

He put in plenty of good tackles today and kept the ball moving well.

I did think Stevie Smith had a poor game though, needs his balls felt for that tackle on Lennon.

Hahahaha! (hah)

To tell you the truth, we should of had a penalty as well. Plus we out-played celtic, easy. I'll still be buying Kenny Clarkson a pint the next time I see him.

I'm ecstatic with the result...But I think it's mainly due to the fact we scored in the 88th minute.

Before the game I was thinking and hoping we would take the three points but I am happy. The performance was brilliant minus Charlie Adam and perhaps wee Smith. Hutton was outstanding, Ferguson gives me a hardon, and we were unlucky.

We're sitting 3rd just now, I don't care. I think we'll take second spot this season. However, next season will be a different story.

What are my fellow Teddy Bears thinking about today's performance, result and how the end of the season will unfold?

:lol::lol:

I agree..scoring in the 88th minute has certainly made me happy :turtle:

i would have been happier if we got a second :P

dont think charlie adam had the best of games today but hes been a big player for us this season, 5 goals in just over 20 games is good for a midfielder. I am disappointed with the result, we controlled the game and had more than enough chances to stick 3 or 4 past them. Gordon strachan has some cheek to gurn about not getting any penalties as they get plenty of other decisions. If it wasnt for jarosik diving and fooling the ref against man utd they would have finished bottom of their group as they deserved and been out of europe before christmas once again.

Disappointed we did not win. The defence was very poor at their goal. McGregor and Smith in a fankle and BOTH CHs MISSING.

Otherwise the defence did not too badly. Today unusually Hutton was far the better FB.

I also thought in m/f BF was excellent but could have done with more support. Adam and Clement do not impose themselves enough on a game and sometimes their passing is woeful. Sionko was really poor IMO. We lack a killer ball player apart from BF at times.

Prso and Novo tried hard but Prso looked slow and Novo limited in ability.

WE had chances enough to win, but seem to lack composure at the vital time.

Smith's tackle on Lennon IMO was a clear penalty - we were lucky.

Overall one of our better OF performances but should have won it.

:(

Minus Charlie Adam?

It pisses me off that people keep having a go at him? What did he do wrong today?

A couple of passes went astray, I'll give you that, but it's only because he's one of the only players who have that try the diffuicult inventive pass sometimes.

I did think Stevie Smith had a poor game though, needs his balls felt for that tackle on Lennon.

He had a few good tackles but more than a couple of loose passes, he a several And his corners are atrocious.

I agree he was poor today and had played a lot better. <stabby>

Sionko wasn't great either today.

Replace Sionko with wee Burke when he's back.

Replace Adam with Brown when we sign him then all we'll need is a top commanding CB and a blue chip striker. <bouncy>

Minus Charlie Adam?

This is the first time I've had a "go" at big Charlie. I'm not one of these serial complainers. I think Charlie is a good player and will make a name for himself in the future. Today he was shite. The amount of oppurtunites he had to get the ball into the box and he fucked it up.

Even from corners, he couldn't get the ball past the first man!

I'm not going to moan about Charlie or any of the other guys. Thats the first mistake McGregors made and if it hadn't been for him we would be lucky to be in the top six. No this was a great performance from a team that has now turned the corner and as usual there are people who are moaning.I accept this is what usually happens with some of our supporters but I wish just once they would appreciate where we were and how far we have come. We are not the finished article and the January window will be crucial but just enjoy the fact that we are going to get there. :)

Hahahaha! (hah)

Aye and Lemmon face said the penalty wasnt given coz it was me..what a bunch of ersholes they are.

The penalty wasnt given coz the ref knew he dived for christ sake...stand aside Ronaldo and take some lessons from the bitter Lemmon <yuck>