RM UEFA Cup Final Photographers Needed!

If you are going down to Manchester, please volunteer to take your camera and sign up in here for special recognition from the site.

We want to put together a HUGE collection of fan images marking the occasion so we need your help!

If you can take a camera, please let us know. What a great time to be a bear!

:rangers:

CR you just gave me a great idea.

Im a student photographer, ill email the city of manchester stadium about getting a press photography pass to photograph the match (tu)

WORTH a try! :lol:

I will try and take photos for ya'll of the fans gathering etc.

Got some up for the Stuttgart game I was @ but this will be special!!! :bouncy:

• 2 weeks later...
If you are going down to Manchester, please volunteer to take your camera and sign up in here for special recognition from the site.

We want to put together a HUGE collection of fan images marking the occasion so we need your help!

If you can take a camera, please let us know. What a great time to be a bear!

:rangers:

I'm gonna go to ibrox. Do you want pics from there or does it have to be Manchester?

I will take my mobile. I don't have it uploaded on my PC yet but that only takes a few minutes.

Sorry - CR can't oblige this time - didn't get a ticket in the ballot (despite the fact I've been to every home game this season, full away allocation & semi's and finals) - as you can guess - gutted!!! Will take the camera to the Scottish Cup Final (also maybe to Motherwell & Paisley)

I am taking my camera down with me and will certainly be taking loads of pictures. Hopefully get some good ones in a bar or two, a rangers packed fanzone and some at the game.

I am taking my camera down with me and will certainly be taking loads of pictures. Hopefully get some good ones in a bar or two, a rangers packed fanzone and some at the game.

Good, all will be desirable for the UEFA Cup photoalbum we will create. :unionflag: