Rangers want £8m for Cuellar

Bakbear

I hope that we dont sell him at any price but alot of RUMOURS going round down here are that its 6 million + Alan Smith.

Geordies are lapping this up in my area and Ive had quite a few texts over the weekend about it.

Smith is a good replacement eh, thats why I think the rumour mill at your end is sh-te

Wind up merchant whom has not a good word to say and continues to wind up Rangers fans....curious my man :rolleyes:

I hope that we dont sell him at any price but alot of RUMOURS going round down here are that its 6 million + Alan Smith.

Geordies are lapping this up in my area and Ive had quite a few texts over the weekend about it.

Smith is a good replacement eh, thats why I think the rumour mill at your end is sh-te

Wind up merchant whom has not a good word to say and continues to wind up Rangers fans....curious my man :rolleyes:

who you on about mate, hope not me???

Really think this is just more journalistic sensationalism, don't believe Cuellar has an 8 million buy out clause in his contract, but if he did then we couldn't stop any team talking to him if they offered that amount so we would be stuck and there is nothing Walter, SDM or Bain could do about it apart from trying to keep Cuellar with us, and the impression I get is that Walter will tell SDM and Bain that he wants him to stay and they would listen.

The other reason why I don't fully believe the story is the part that indicates Cuellar wants to try the EPL, I'm sorry when has he ever said this? He has made it perfectle clear in all the newspapers I've read is that he loves Rangers and wants to stay here for as long as possible.

Not at all Allycoops, Talkin about the smart arse who quoted you and who's posts looks for a reaction.

I am constantly reading this forum and for the last two days since my connection has been up, I have seen him in every topic I have read making such comments. Some have noticed it too from what I see.......

I very much doubt he has any real interest in the Gers

<_<

Not at all Allycoops, Talkin about the smart arse who quoted you and who's posts looks for a reaction.

I am constantly reading this forum and for the last two days since my connection has been up, I have seen him in every topic I have read making such comments. Some have noticed it too from what I see.......

<_<

Cheers Mate, I'm new and thought I done something to offend the members.

<_<

My fault! I should have been more clear.

Nah, if you had been too offensive we'ed have let you know! :D

People on this board are not slow at that!

:harhar: :harhar:

They (Walter etc) have already said that they didnt want to sell people after selling hutton, so what makes them so sure that we are going to sell Cuellar for less than we sold hutton...?!? Unless of course it is his release clause