New Stadium Plans

Gazza08

Anyone heard the plans on the new stadium??

Sir DM announced to the press in April that the plans were currently with the necessary legal and planning teams with a view to releasing to the public in May 2008...............not heard a thing since !!!!!!

Sir DM announced to the press in April that the plans were currently with the necessary legal and planning teams with a view to releasing to the public in May 2008...............not heard a thing since !!!!!!

Yeah, we've all been discussing the plans for weeks now. Where were you? :lol:

Has anything been announced? Keep hearing all this 70,000 seater stuff, but seeing as May passed 20 days ago..........nevermind where was i, where was Sir DM ??

Just so we're clear, it was never said there would definitely be an announcement in May.

You kinda hope that when your chairman specifies a particular month, that it's as good as a given!!!

Has anything been announced? Keep hearing all this 70,000 seater stuff, but seeing as May passed 20 days ago..........nevermind where was i, where was Sir DM ??

The Rangers Football Club plc

Ibrox Stadium

Glasgow

G51 2XD

Write and ask him.

welcome to the forum gazza

Gaz mate, smoke and mirrors :craphead:

Hutton gets sold with no replacement...

Murray announces plans for 70,000 seater too keep fans happy.

Things go better than planned

Murray does jack all as fans are happy enough

Fans start asking questions...

Murray doesn't care, hes got your money for your season ticket now

Rangers clearly didn't want this story to come out in the first place. The Sunday Mail got hold of (part of) the plans and the club put a short spoiler of their story on the official website on the Saturday evening. The club made it clear that various options were under consideration.

Rangers clearly didn't want this story to come out in the first place. The Sunday Mail got hold of (part of) the plans and the club put a short spoiler of their story on the official website on the Saturday evening. The club made it clear that various options were under consideration.

I reckon he's trying to do what Liverpool done by 'leaking' stadium plans, their value almost doubled because of it and ihe wants a peice of the action. But all it will do is scare any potential buyers away imo

I reckon he's trying to do what Liverpool done by 'leaking' stadium plans, their value almost doubled because of it and ihe wants a peice of the action. But all it will do is scare any potential buyers away imo

I doubt if the club would have ran a spoiler of the story if it had leaked the story itself.

i think we'll all have to wait till the agm to find out about it....i have to admit im in no rush to read about it....

If he thinks I'm going to wait until the AGM to be lied to, then he's wrong.

just more lies and you have to apply for planning permision.

Do you know they haven't?

someone i know who works in the place said there has been no application, i can only repeat what i was told.